Uno Reverse Card Part 3

This is before SSR since I started it before it came out for reference. I also shortened the age gap to like less than a year, idk why, but I just felt like it and did.

Top Floor
Zoe's Dorm
7:45 PM
Friday
September 9th

Ben's POV:
So now you know what led to us playing, and how Erica was there, let's talk about the games themselves, shall we?

Oh wait, I gotta tell you about me going to her room to pick her up first. So maybe the games will have to wait a while.

I got ready in some casual clothes and popped a mint in my mouth as I headed to go get her.

I knocked on her door.

"What do you want?"

"It's Ben."

"I know it is."

"Come on it's time to go."

"I'm not going."

"Yes you are. You promised."

"Did not."

"Erica. Open the door please, you said you'd go."

She opened the door and looked at me. She was wearing some light gray sweatpants and a tight black shirt, slightly cropped, that looked like the top of her usual attire. I also noticed I was wearing grey sweatpants and a tight muscle tank. I wondered why she wasn't wearing her usual jumpsuit though. 

"I had to do laundry genius."

"Huh?"

"My suits. I had to wash them. Not that that's any of your business."

"Okay, whatever. These are for you." I handed her a couple roses.

"This isn't a date."

"You mentioned, but, I'm still allowed to bring you flowers, aren't I?"

"I guess."

"Lovely."

She went back in to put them in some water, so I leaned against the wall with my hands in my pockets.

"You look comfortable."

"I am, thanks."

"Alright, thanks for coming I guess."

"Well come on then, let's go."

"I told you I didn't want to go."

"Why not?"

"I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Alright." I shrugged. "See you later then."

"You're just gonna go?" She said curiously.

"You just said you weren't going so yeah?" I said, raising my eyebrow. "Unless you wanna explain why you won't come with me?"

"I don't trust them."

"So you do trust me then?"

"That's not what I said."

"Sounded like what you meant."

"It wasn't."

"Suuure."

"Knock it off Ben."

"Why?"

"You're being annoying."

"So you do have emotions." I teased.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, which surprised me. "Seriously, knock it off Ben."