1

"Omigod! Soomin, look at this!"

Jimin groaned internally, shifting his feet as he waited for the squealing girl in front of him to move so he could pay for his energy drink and leave.

'Omigod' girl pointed to a gossip magazine sitting on the rack by the check-out counter.

Soomin, Jimin assumed, peered over 'Omigod' girl's shoulder and squealed too.

"They look so good! Their new album is amazing- ugh, Jin is so hot!" they squealed in unison.

Aaaaand, now Jimin wanted to vomit.

Why?

Because the boy in the magazine whom they were pointing and squealing at was, wait for it...

Jimin's brother.

Whaaaaat? Shocked, right?

It's not like you already knew that cuz you read the title or anything...

Anyways, yes, Jin is his brother.

Well, half-brother really. They shared the same mother, but not the same father.

When Jimin was eight and Jin fourteen, their parents died in a car accident.

Jin always felt responsible for raising his younger brother, and at eighteen, he got an apartment, a job, and managed to get Jimin out of the foster care system and into his custody.

Now, he was an idol, part of a band called BTS, that he created with his two friends, Min Yoongi, and Jeon Jungkook.

Even if all the fans were slightly crazy and annoyed Jimin to no end, he was happy to see his hyung living his dream.

Seriously, he did not need to hear girls discuss how hot Jin was.

When they finally moved away, Jimin plopped his drink on the counter and looked at the magazine they were squealing over.

On the cover, the title read: Meet the Boys of BTS! Their take on girls, fame, and staying true to themselves.

He rolled his eyes, got his items, and walked out the door.

-

Jimin lived in his hometown, Busan, in an apartment right off the port. Close to his high school and dance studio.

At first, he'd been hesitant when he saw the price. He hated asking Jin for money, but his older brother surprised him with the place as a gift before he went on his first tour. Jimin couldn't refuse.

"Jiminie!"

Jin's face was a little fuzzy on the computer screen, but his smile was just as bright as ever.

Jimin smiled back and waved, "Jin hyung! How's England?"

The older shrugged, placing his chin on his hand.

"It was fun, but we're in Ireland now. The concert is soon, are you going to be around? I can ask Namjoon to hold up a phone or something."

Jimin shook his head but smiled.

"You're five hours ahead. I'll be back in school for my afternoon classes. The only reason I came home was because I had senior privileges. I'm sorry, Hyung. Maybe next time."

Jin pouted, but Jimin knew he was just playing.

Although technically not related, they shared some similar traits.

Thick, luscious lips, high cheekbones, and a sharp jaw.

But the similarities stopped there.

Different face shapes, different noses, even when they smiled, you could tell they had very different eye shapes.