Chapter 8 : Memories

Percy's PoV

Everything. Absolutely everything. My whole life paraded like a movie in my head. How I met Grover, how I discovered my identity.

I remember my first quest, going down to hell to find my mother.

I remember all the trials I went through, the sea of ​​monsters, the Titan Atlas, the labyrinth of Daedalus, and the great war against Chronos.

I remember the war against Gaia, my amnesia - the first - our victory and our grief over too heavy losses.

But I especially remember that I was not alone.

The half-blood camp, the new Rome, the seven, Bob the Titan, Damasen the Giant.
And... Oh gods... Annabeth.

I remember the weeks of tranquility at the new Rome with her. Hes eyes, her laughter, her voice, even her incessant dialogue on architecture everything was perfect. Everything was fine. Until...

I no longer know very well.

A woman, brown hair pulled back, wearing a white blouse, like the doctors.
While we were walking in the new Rome, this woman spoke to us.
After that, nothing. I don't remember anything between that moment and the moment I woke up to the glade.

Oh god, Annabeth I hope you got nothing.

Following my memories, I find myself in a place resembling a laboratory.
A dream.
Who says memory of demi gods says dreams.

I observe around me in the hope of finding clues allowing me to locate myself.
My gaze settles on the computers at the end of the room.

Impossible !

I watch with alarm what these screens show. The glade.
Even more surprising, on the left of these screens, there is a list of names. The Gladers' names.
All names are green, but one no, which is red.

I take a little time to decipher it with my dyslexia, but I manage to read "Retesa".

"Ready?" said a voice behind me, making me jump.

I turn around to see the origin of the voice. And I see her.
The person who spoke is none other than the woman who came to see us annabeth and me.
She is accompanied by a girl, who must be 16 years old, black hair and a very pale complexion.

"Yes." Answer the girl.

The girl crossed the room and opened a door leading to the box taking the Gladers.

"Don't forget why we do it Teresa. Wicked is good."

The woman actuates a lever, and the box began to rise.
And Retesa's name went green.
Retesa is none other than Teresa.

"The last one is sent, we just have to wait for the triggering of the last phase." says the woman to herself

Suddenly everything went black and a woman's voice was heard :

"The countdown has started, demi gods ! My brother is waiting for you impatiently, and you better hurry up if you want to be able to save your friends !"

Darkness surrounds me and I start to suffice, when suddenly I wake up, noisily catching my breath.

"Finally up ?"

I look at the person who asked the question

"Yeah. What did I miss ?" I ask Stanislas

"Not much. You scared the hell out of us." He answer

"What happened ?"

"Once back from the labyrinth, we saw Minho come running, take two remedies and return panicked towards the entrance of the labyrinth. Thomas and you are really crazy. After the usual thing happened, you became unrecognizable and started screaming endlessly." Say Stanislas.