Chapter 5 : Water

Percy's PoV

W.I.C.K.E.D.
The creators.
Tartarus.
What link do they all have in common ?

"Hey, Percy, you listen to us ?" Ask Newt.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. You said ?"

Thomas and I are in the center of a room with the heads of each profession who will thus decide our fate. After saving Alby and Minho, we were going to be punished.
Alby being always unconscious, it is Newt who takes care of directing this decision.

"We were wondering what punishment was going to be pronounced for you and thomas. " He answer.
"You still broke the most important rule."

"Newt, these two punk saved my life, and also saved alby when I had abandoned him." Said Minho,emerging from his silence

"I agree, but that doesn't stop them from breaking the rules, we are going to vote now."

"Who is for the banishment ?" Ask Newt

No movement.

"At least we all agree on this point. So let's move on to the suggestions. Kilianos, you can start."

He who spoke is rather short, black hair, and eyes bright with a malicious brilliance. This type of guy who pranks whenever the opportunity presents itself.

"Uh, I don't think anyone here has ever done what they did. We need them. I propose to drop this stupid case in my opinion."

This proposal gave rise to many nods.

"Thank you. Now we listen to you Stanislas." Say newt taking notes on a piece of paper.

Stanislas is a rather tall and thin boy, with a benevolent gleam in his eyes.

"I agree with kilianos." He answer.

Another movement of acquiescence.

"Very good. To go faster, let's ask who is not of this
opinion ?" Ask Newt.

Two hands went up. And one of them belongs to Minho.

"Yes, Gally ?"

The so-called Gally, unlike the others, inspires neither sympathy or confidence.

"I think the punishment should be applied. They did not respect the rules, we must act. We've always worked like that and I don't see why we should change ! So I think we shou-"

WELATCHAAA !

Everyone turned to the source of the noise.
Kilianos takes a look at the faces turned to him.

"Sorry." he apologized without appearing sorry
"I think I sneezed because of an allergy to punk like Gally."

And he winked at me.

Gally turn red and about to answer but Newt stop him.

"Okay, finish your suggestion, Gally." Asks Newt, refraining from laughing.

After a last look loaded with threats to Kilianos, Gally resumed.

"So I was saying that I think one week to the gnouf should take place." He says.

"It's noted. Now Minho, do you have something to say ?"

Minho spoke for the second time.

"As I said earlier, they saved my life. They did something that no one else did before them. I am sure they can be useful. I want them as runners." he said with amazing seriousness.

"And about the punishment ?"

"If they had followed the rules, Alby and I would have died by now. For me this question has no place to be. They should not be punished but rewarded."