Part two - Derek

The day when Cristina told Derek about what happened to Meredith and Lexie he walked away because he couldn't believe it. He didn't want to. But when Cristina told him the two had got shot, the look she had given him told him it was true. It hurt him to believe it, so he left to go to the bar and see the scene for himself. So he got into his car and quickly drove out of  the hospital parking lot and drove toward Jo's bar. He had gotten there without even knowing he was pulling into the parking lot, when he pulled in he saw Lexie's car and caution tape around a small section of the parking lot. His heart had stopped and he had came to a conclusion that Meredith and Lexie was indeed taken away from him.

He pulled over into a parking space that was closest to the scene and got out of his car. His mind raced as he shut the door and began walking. There were two police officers standing in front of the caution tape, One was writing down notes while the other hand his hand up to his face, thinking. He walked up to the two men standing at the scene wearing serious looks on their faces.

Derek sighed, running his hand through his hair. He was afraid to ask them what had happened, fearing that they would say that two women were kidnapped here last night. And he was also hoping that Lexie's car was just a part of the scene because that was where they were taken. He came up with all of these best case scenarios hoping that maybe, somehow they possibly could be true. But his gut told him otherwise when he saw Meredith's car keys on the ground with the number two sign next to it and his heart stopped. 

Derek blinked his eyes twice and pinched himself, hoping that he was dreaming. He wasn't his mind snapped back into reality once one of the officers spoke. He flinched, looking over at them.

"Can we help you sir?" One of the men asked, his hand rested on the tip of his chin. He had a stern look on his face as he asked.

"W-what happened here?" He stammered, looking between the two men. They both sighed, looking at each other for a moment.

"Last night there was a possible kidnapping, we have taken blood samples and we are finding out who the two women are," the police officer spoke

"But we are not allowed to state who the two women are," The other police officer with the note pad cut in. He looked older and seemed more stern than the other.  "Do you need anything sir? We need to get back to this investigation here." He growled

"N-no. I'm sorry for wasting your time. It's just that my wife and sister in-law might have been kidnapped and I've been told it was here." He told them, nervously looking at the crime scene and the two men in front of him.

"Sir do you have anything to do with the kidnapping?" the younger police officer asked.

"No, I would never. I was told the two were taken, I just needed to see if it were true." He told them.

"By who?" The older police asked him while writing on his notepad. He looked at the younger police officer with one brow raised.

"My wife's best friend," He choked "Look, I would never hurt anyone alright. I'm a surgeon. A Neurosurgeon at the hospital down the road."

"We are not accusing you of anything sir we just are asking a few questions, we will do everything we can to find your wife and sister in law."  The older police officer told him, the younger police officer nodded along with him wearing a small grin on his face.

"Okay, thanks for the reassurance," He mumbled "Do you need any more questions answered?" he added, looking between the two officers. They both looked at each other and shook their heads no.

"No, we don't but we will be contacting you if we need anything, Doctor?" The younger police officer questioned

"Doctor shepherd," He answered, as his eyes wandered the scene.