Julius Ceaser- Class Salt- HOO

Summary: Alya reveals the cold hard truth about Lila. Marinette has other friends, and Ms. Hollow is a innocently evil lady.

Lila smiled. A real smile. A smile filled with happiness...and pride. She had beat Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It wasn't that much of a challenge. Marinette was weak. She shouldn't have expected anything else.

Lila kept on smiling as she told the class some more of her 'adventures'.

SLAM

Everyone turned to look at whoever opened the class door so rudely. They though it would have been Dupain-Cheng, she was always rude.

Imagine their surprise when they saw a furious Alya Césaire. Now imagine there surprise when it seemed that Alya was glaring daggers at Lila.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" Alya yelled. They were all confused. Was Alya about to act like Marinette? What was going on?

"W-what do you mean?" Lila asked, genuinely confused.

"You said you knew all those celebrities! And now they are suing me for slander!" Alya shrieked. Marinette stuck in an earbud.

"H-huh? B-but I do!" Lila tried to persuade her.

"No, you don't! I can't believe I trusted you! I should have believed Marinette! Look where trusting you has gotten me!" Alya said as she slammed papers on to the table.

The papers were obviously papers from the government. Lila paled. They hadn't sent one for her right?

One more paper was placed on the table.

"And here is one for you, Lie-la". Alya smirked angrily.

Lila was as white as a ghost. No one would believe Alya, right?

"Alya, it's not nice to lie about others!" Nino defended Lila. Alya looked hurt, but glared at him. Lila grinned triumphant.

"Are you stupid? Look at the papers! Look at my blog! Everywhere everyone is mad at me for posting a liars video!" Alya yelled at him.

Nino took out his phone and made a few searches. After he went white, everyone else did too.

Nino wanted to apologize to Alya but she wasn't in front of him. He, along with the others whirled around to see Alya in front of Ms. Bustier.

"There is one for you too." Alya spat. She placed the paper in front of Ms. Bustier and relished in the way she paled.

A realization struck Alya, Nino, and the class. If Lila was lying, and Marinette was telling the truth...they bullied her for no reason.

They turned to Marinette. She was listening to music as she was texting someone. She smiled down at her phone and everyone felt sick.

BANG

The door opened again to show a girl with curly blonde hair and intimidating gray eyes.

"Annie!" Marinette ran to the girl and have her a hug. The girl smiled down at her,

"Hey Mari. Let's go, Percy and the rest are waiting."
The girl grabbed Marinette's hand and they left laughing with each other.

Alya felt like someone had spit on her. She was replaced. She was replaced by another girl. Just like she had replaced Marinette.

"Ms. Bustier, you have to meet with Mr. Damocles. I will take over." Said Ms. Hollow. The English teacher. (They speak French, so they are learning English. Not like Language Arts or something.)

"Who were you learning about?" Ms. Hollow asks the class. They all were too upset to answer.

"J-Julius Ceaser, Ms. Hollow." Rose dejectedly answered.

"Yes. Julius Ceaser, in the play by Shakespeare. Et Tu Brute. Can anyone tell me what this signifies?" Ms. Hollow asked as the wrote the words on the board while smiling sweetly.

"It was the last words of Julius as he was stabbed by his friend..." Max trailed off as he realized what was going on.

"Yes. It signifies betrayal between friends. Et tu Max? Et tu Alya? Et tu Kim?" She stopped smiling and gave a sinister smirk.

"Et tu Adrien? Et tu class?"
Alya felt like she was about to puke. She couldn't stop seeing Marinette saying,
"Et tu Alya?" as she faded.

"Alya?" Ms. Hollow's voice rang.

"Y-yes?" Alya asked.

"Come up here. You will play Brutus!" She smiled innocently. Everyone knew exactly what she was doing. She was making them pay.

"Too bad Marinette isn't here. She would make a perfect Julius!" She said upset.

Alya ran out and to the bathroom to throw up.
The class wasn't much better.

Ms. Hollow smiled. Julius Ceaser was such a tradegy.