A Visit From Uncle J- Class Salt

Summary: Uncle J comes to visit Marinette at Francois DuPont, only for her to have transfered schools.

Requested by Santi28061914

(Thank you for your kindness and patience!)

Marinette was confused. Her phone was pinging with emails, phone calls, and text messages.

She slowly opened her text messages and saw an interesting one from her Aunt Penny Rolling.

From Aunt Pen 🖊 ❤️:

Marinette! You need to check out this viral video on the ladyblog! I'm sorry in advance!

(Link)

To MDC 💗 👗 🍪 🐞

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows and clicked the link. She was brought to the ladyblog and was watching a video called;

Jagged Stone exposes lying Lila Rossi

Marinette growled. She had told Uncle J that she could handle it herself!

Marinette played the video:

Jagged Stone was clearly standing at the classroom door. It was clear that Alya was filming him.

"What are you doing here?" Alya's excited voice asked.

Jagged looked around confused for a few seconds,

"I'm looking for my niece. Seems like the little lady isn't here right now."

The class including Ms. Bustier were as confused as him right now. Lila was right there!

Ms. Bustier spoke up, "Mr. Stone, your niece is right there!"

Jagged looked around again, "No she isn't."

Now the class was getting impatient. Rose decided to speak up this time,

"Mr. Jagged Stone, sir, your niece Lila is right there!" She pointed in the direction of a shrinking Lila.

Jagged Stone gave a hearty chuckle at the antics of these kids,
"Very funny. She is not my niece and I've never met her before!"

Cue a confused class. Kim stood up and put his hands on Jagged Stone's shoulders.

"Stone, she saved your cat. You wrote a song about her! How can you forget?" Kim asked angrily, his spitting hitting Uncle Jag's face.

Jagged wiped the spit from his face, and calmly replied, "I've never had a cat. I got me a rock n roll crocodile."

Alya was a bit confused and very angry at Lila, "Who is your niece?"

Jagged smiled, "The totally awesome Nettie."

"Marinette transfered schools."

Jagged turned from the angry and betrayed looking students of Ms. Bustier's classroom.

The camera turned to face a sad looking Alya with tears in her eyes.

"You heard it hear folks! Lila was lying about celebrity connections! I bet she doesn't even know Ladybug!" Alya said in her reporter voice.

Alya's eyes flicker to the floor and when she looked up she had tears streaming down her face, "If you're watching this Mari, I'm sorry."

Alya's voice cracked at the end and the screen went black.

Marinette swore. She quickly checked all her text messages. They were from various classmates, her celebrity friends, and her parents.

Marinette chose to ignore the messages from the class as the all shared the same link.

Marinette quickly sat down and layed down her purse.

She began to check her emails. She saw many apologizes, and even a few companies sending her emails about her new found "fame".

Marinette chuckled, she wasn't about to forgive her class this easily but she enjoyed the effort.

"Come on, Mari! We're going shopping remember?"

Marinette turned around to see her friends from her new school Academy Of Fashion.

She jogged up to her friends Aurore, Felix, and Kagami.

"Let's go!" She said and Felix held her waist. Marinette was giggling and Aurore was telling jokes.

Felix was trying not to laugh and Kagami was surprisingly laughing harder than Marinette.

Marinette took out her phone and sent a quick message.

To Uncle Jag 🎶 🎸 🐊 💕:

Thanks for that video on the ladyblog! You're the best! Love you Uncle J!

Fang is totally getting a gift!

From MDC 💕 👗 🍪 🐞

A bit shorter than usual, but thank you for reading!