I'll Stay (Song)- Class/Sabine/Tom Salt- MDC

Requested by markiebabie

Summary: When the elusive MDC posts a music video, the walls start crumbling down for everyone.

Luka/Marc
Chloe/Kagami
Marinette/Félix

I do not have any right to "I'll stay". I do not own the song. The song belongs to Isabela Merced.

(Now that, that's done! Time for the salt!)

At Music.Inc
Marinette was nervous. She was about to post her music video. Everyone would now see her face, she took a deep breath. She flinched as a loud voice cut through the air,

"It will be fine, little lady." Marinette's uncle Jagged Stone soothed her.

"Yeah. It's time for them to get a taste of their own medicine, Nettie." Penny said.

Marinette knew the class had what's coming to them. Her parents and Lila did too.

Lila had turned the whole class against her, and they betrayed her. They bullied her, stuffed her in lockers and tore her sketchbook. She gave up on her dreams of being a designer, but she now knew what she wanted to be.

Marinette had put a lot of emotion into her new song "I'll stay". Not only did Lila take away Marinette's friends, she took away her parents.

Her parents believed someone else over their own daughter. They kicked her out of the bakery, and she was all alone. At least that's what she thought.

Luka, Chloe, Kagami, and Marc were appalled when they saw Marinette shivering on the street. Chloe invited Marinette to her hotel and they all took care of her. They since became great friends.

Juleka stopped considering Luka her brother after what he did. It hurt, but it was fine with him.

Nathaniel broke up with Marc, he didn't want that kind of negativity in his life. Plus, Lila was setting Nathaniel up with a REAL author who was gonna be much better than Marc. It hurt Marc, but he got introduced to Luka. ;)

Chloe was replaced. She was replaced by Sabrina who loved her new friend Lila. Sabrina did everything Lila said and she didn't care about Chloe anymore. Chloe knew her friendship was toxic but she had wanted to fix it. Although Chloe was hurt, she was really happy for making amends with Marinette.

Nothing changed in Kagami's life, although all of them switched to Marinette's new school.

At the school:

Adrien and the class all were so excited. The mysterious songwriter MDC would be releasing a music video showing their face!

In two short months, MDC rose to fame. They sang in for Jagged Stone and they were famous since. Even LADYBUG admitted to listening to MDC's songs.

MDC would be releasing a song called "I'll stay" as a part of her "Friends" album.
There was only one minute till the song was released and everyone held their breath.

Even Ms. Bustier was letting the class watch the music video instead of work.

Lila's voice cut the tension,
"Did you all know that MDC is my best friend?"
"What?! Really?! How do they look like?!" Kim practically yelled. Everyone eagerly payed attention to Lila.

"She is so beautiful! She has blonde hair and brown eyes!" The whole class was estatic.

"EVERYONE! SHUSH! MDC's vidéo came out!" Alya shrieked.

Ms. Bustier off the lights as everyone faced the screen. The screen was black with white words written on it.

A true story. This is the story of my life. The story of my pain, and the story of my happiness. All the pictures are real. If flashing lights or blood bother people, I suggest not to watch. - MDC