Checkmate- Lila Salt- Alya sugar

Summary: Lila has beaten Marinette in a game Marinette didn't even know she was playing. Or so she thought. Marinette plays to win.

Requested by @plaggisthefandom

Lila felt like a winner. She had successfully drove all of Marinette's friends away from her. Even Adrien would no longer associate with Marinette.

It was fairly easy, as Lila put it. Marinette's friends weren't much smarter than bricks. Lila snorted, THAT was an understatement.

Lila wasn't a mean person. Lila just didn't like people getting in her way. You can't blame a car for hitting someone if the person jumped on the road. That was Lila's logic.

As Lila arrived into class, she was surprised to see that Marinette and Alya were being friendly to each other.

She grit her teeth and put on a false smile,
"Hey, bestie! Oh...Hello Marinette! What brings you over here?"

Alya gave Lila a sympathetic look,
"Marinette is here to apologize for how she has treated you! So I thought to invite her to our after school picnic!"

Lila seethed. If Marinette is apologizing, that means she realized she can't beat me...

"Really? That sounds great!" Lila chirped, inwardly smirking at Marinette apologizing.

"I am really sorry for the way I treated you Lila! You didn't deserve it." You deserved a lot worse.

Lila grinned, Marinette sounded so sincere.

"That's wonderful! I'm so glad we're friends now!" Lila simpered,

"Come on Mari! I wanna show you something!" Lila said as she dragged Marinette out of the classroom. They kept walking until they got inside the locker area.

Lila pushed Marinette against the locker and kicked her leg,

"Looks like you realized you can't beat me huh? I'll let you hang out with your friends again, but you better not even think of calling me out on my lies. I might just take away all your friends, get you expelled, or that that bakery of yours shut down." Lila smirked.

Marinette glared at her,

"You leave my family out of this! I won't call you out on your obvious lies, but you don't hurt my friends or family."

"You're not the one to be bargaining, Dupain-Cheng. I'll do whatever I feel like, and you can only watch. It's not my fault those idiots decided to believe you pushed me down the stairs, or stole my stuff. I just give people want they wanna hear, they have the choice to listen." Lila pushed Marinette onto the ground as she sashayed out of the locker area.

Lila walked back to class. Alya ran up to her,
"Where's Marinette?"

"She had to use the bathroom. She told me to leave, wouldn't want me to miss class."

"Oh okay! Come sit down next to me, bestie!"

Lila grinned, Oh this was too easy.

In the locker area:

Marinette turned off the recording button on her phone. She laughed,

"Great idea, Tikki! She'll never know what hit her." The red kwami came out of her purse beaming.

"Thanks Marinette! Now she'll see what a real winner looks like."