~Introduction~

(I don't own any of the pictures I put in the beginning of chapters)

REQUESTS:
Requests are open. I love requests. BRING ON THE REQUESTS!!! I have many fandoms, and I would love to crossover if you would like that!

Salt: I'm gonna trash someone and drag them down badly

My salt is for anybody, nobody is safe. Marinette will be salted and so will Master Fu.
I would even do Lila sugar if someone asks.

I don't care how strange your request is, I will try my best.
Bring in Felix or Bridgette if you want. Do a genderbent. Make the characters watch the show. Make Marinette the princess of China. A Fuller House Crossover! Or even make some Marinette is the sibling of BTS salt.

IT JUST NEEDS TO HAVE SALT.

Meet my OC:
She will be included in a lot of my salt oneshots. You can make your own OC to be included, or include mine in a request!

Name: Vianne King (Ve-ann)
Personality:
- Cold
- Serious
- Protective
- Caring
- Straightforward

How she looks:
She has long brown hair and bright green eyes.
She likes to wear jeans and a leather jacket, most of the time with combat boots.

She is a Percy Jackson demigod or a Hogwarts student, changes in every one shot.

House:
Slytherin
Cabin:
Cabin 6, Athena

She is always gonna be the good guy! Sorry...

COPYING:
I have it as all rights reserved. Please don't copy my work, it won't be pleasant.
If you would like to do something with my work, just let me know! I'll be sure to provide an answer!

Love you all 💕! Don't be afraid to request or comment.