Say Something (Song) - Class Salt - Angst

Summary: Marinette couldn't handle the pain anymore, so she made it all go away. After seeing a post from Alya, Adrien's world comes crashing down.

Warning ⚠️: Suicide, Death, Overdosing, Swear Words, Depression, Bullying, Cyberbullying, and loss of a loved one

If you or anyone you know is struggling, I'm here for you. I will gladly listen to your problems, just message me on Wattpad.

For emergencies, contact a suicide prevention hotline. Thank you 🤗

Remember that YOU matter

Requested by alexeliatrope

Sadly, this story won't have a regret for her classmates.

*This song belongs to A Great Big World and I am in no way claiming this song as my own.*

Italics: Past events leading up to Marinette's death
Bold: Lyrics
Regular font: Present

"Go away!" Alya had shouted, "We DONT want you here, Dupain-Cheng."

"Alya, I just, I just came to say, I'm sorry for being mean to Lila." Marinette looked down, defeated. She would rather lose her pride than her friends.

"No."

Marinette looked up surprised, "What do you mean?"

"You think we're gonna forgive you so easily? You're a bitch." Alya turned to Lila, and wrapped an arm around her.

Marinette looked around the class to see anyone that would defend her, Adrien looked down, suddenly the floor had become interesting.

Adrien watched as Marinette walked away from her peers, showing no sense of the girl she once was.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Marinette's eyes had dimmed, "Sorry." She picked up her purse and walked out the classroom.

Crystal clear tears blurred Marinette's vision. Tikki looked around wearily, and floated out of Marinette's purse. Blue eyes locking with blue, Tikki wiped her tears away.

Alya stalked behind the bluenette, quietly sneaking something into her bag, and then giggling with her friends.

I'll be the one if you want me to

Lila smirked, and Adrien stood up. Lila quickly intercepted him as he began walkin to the door, "Where are you going, Adri?"

Adrien turned around and saw all eyes on him, "Nowhere..."

He sat back down in his seat, laying his hand in his hands.

Adrien could feel his heart drop, there was no way they put something good in. Adrien walked up to the group of girls.

"Alya?" He tapped her shoulder, and she turned around, a guilty smile on her face.