Chapter 8

A/n republish; nothing major, just correcting typos

-

Jisung looked at the metallic gold number attached to the door before tapping the pass code and stepping inside.

Near the entrance, there was two white wooden cupboards where he could put his shoes inside. Reasoning his hands have been occupied with suitcases, he took off his shoes nonchalantly without even being bothered to put it inside the shoe rack.

Walking forward a little bit, there was a living room on the right side. He then brought his two medium size suitcases into the living room and left it there.

Still in the living room area, Jisung smiled as he looked at the view offered by a large glass window with a door in the middle of it. It was some parts of Seoul and he was beyond lucky to have a privilege to see such gorgeous view.

Letting his eyes wandered around the living room, there were a 3-seater leather sofa along with a rectangular coffee table and a fridge. Meanwhile, the door in the middle of the glass window led him to a small yet convenient terrace where he and his dorm mates could do the laundry.

Then, on left side not far from the dorm entrance, there was a quite spacious bathroom and a bedroom next to it. Seeing the alphabet hanging on the door, he knew his assigned room was not that one, so he shifted his eyes to the room on the opposite side.

As soon as he opened the door, he looked at the left side of the room. He was greeted with a 2-door wooden cupboard, followed by a single bed and a study table in the end. The same arrangement also applied with the right side, creating a small beeline space to walk in the middle.

The room was painted with beige color. It was quite big, but the equipments inside the room made it looked stuffy. Nevertheless, Jisung felt this was more than enough. Not to mention the room was also provided with air con and room temperature controller.

After observing the room, Jisung closed the door and waddled his way toward the end of the room. There were two windows; not too small and not too large, it was a fun size one in his opinion. The windows were surely one of the best features in this room. Not only did he could enjoy the view through the window while studying, it also provided him and the room with enough natural light.

There were actually two medium size suitcases along with a dark blue duffle bag near one of the study tables. Looking at the items, Jisung smiled unknowingly. An image of specific boy came to his mind instantly.

Last night, the said boy was wearing a long white sleeve shirt with black stripes pattern and a light blue jeans. It was really simple, but he looked mesmerizing in that outfit. Not to mention his black mullet hair made him look even softer. Jisung also thought that every feature on the boy's face was the definition of perfection, including the mole under his eyes.

The sound of the entrance door being opened instantly brought Jisung back from his train of thoughts. A mix of excitement and anxiety started to creep up his body at that moment. Some part of him hoped it was his best friend—that luckily became his dorm mate too—yet he would be lying if he said he did not expect certain someone to show up instead.

That day, when he received a letter from his dormitory office that contained with some basic information such as dorm rules, which room he got assigned to, and the list of his supposed to be dorm mates; he kept staring and looking at the piece of paper countless time only to make sure that certain name was there. He knew it was totally stupid to even consider such miracle to happen, especially since there were more than thousands of people that had the same name as him. Yet, here he was, shamelessly asking for a miracle to happen.