Extra #3

A/n um yea I'm that indecisive XD but this one is indeed a missing part that I shamelessly forgot to include tee-hee >~<

Tw: this may be triggering for some people but idk what keyword to put here, so please be careful as you read this

-

Sixteen years ago

The lamps were not dim and the hallways were not eerie like how horror movie's director tried to potray a hospital. At that time, however, one of the rooms was filled with series of frustrated screams coming from a mother who just lost his first son.

On the other side, a husband and a wife were bowing, uttering some apologies. But in the end, not even a single word was accepted as the other woman kept screaming and asking them to leave.

That did not discourage them though, so they handed a name card to the nurse, hoping the other family would contact them sooner or later in the future.

>~<

⚠️

Even after eight months, Hyunjin's mother still did not show any progress of getting better. Her body was so skinny as she kept throwing up and refused to eat.

It was indeed such a dreadful time not only for the wife, but also for the husband. There were times where Hyunjin's father wanted to contact Han's family, blamed them, cursed at them, and probably asked them to pay for what they did.

⚠️

However, there were these statements coming from his only son that fruitfully woke him up from the unnecessary hatred.

~

"Tell Dad, who did this to you, Hyunjin?"

Before his son could say anything, the other boy who accidentally pushed him from the swing cried and apologized to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's mother immediately stood up and blamed the boy's parents for not educating their child good enough and even accused the said boy as a bully.

The once quiet office then turned into a chaos. Parents were blaming each other as the teachers tried to calm them down. Looking at the situation, Hyunjin pulled the other boy and led them out of the office.

It did not take long for the parents to look for them. The boys apparently were playing with sand together, building what they believed as an undefeatable kingdom.

And the sight successfully silenced the parents.

>~<

(A/n Hyunjin is 5 years old, so I intentionally make some of his sentences grammatically incorrect)

"The boy at office today, he two times did bad thing to me." Hyunjin suddenly admitted as he was building a Lego house with his father.

Hearing such statement definitely made the father's blood boil. "What did he do to my beloved son?"

"He teared up my drawing. He also um... put my doll into the dustbin. The dool that Mom bought for me."

"Why Jinnie didn't tell Dad about this?"

"Because Dad and Mom always look sad. I don't want to make Dad and Mom sad more."

His father immediately picked his only son and placed him onto his lap, hugging him tightly while blurting some apologies. Tears have rolled down his face at this point.