Special Chapter [M]

A/n republish; added and deleted some parts

-

Their clothes were wet. Indeed, they had some fun, but now they were shivering. Hyunjin could not help but blame the younger's spontaneous act, but Jisung casually laughed it off.

"I'll call my mom." The older announced. The squirrel like boy would be lying if he said such statement did not make his heart stopped for a moment. Luckily, Hyunjin's mother was still having some work to do, so she could not pick them up.

"When will she come?"

"At night."

"Let's drop in your house by using taxi then."

He knitted his eyebrows when the younger suggested to drop by his house, instead of spending the night. But he did not have a chance to ask since Jisung called a taxi service to order one.

Ten minutes later, they finally arrived at the older's house.

After paying for the fare, Jisung's eyes automatically searched for the older's figure. Hyunjin absentmindedly stared at the house next to his. It might be a small unconscious gesture, but the younger could still feel the sheer pain.

Taking a deep breath, Jisung then approached the older. "Nice house."

"Thanks." Hyunjin smiled.

Tapping the password, Hyunjin then opened the timber door. There was a small grass front yard with a huge palm tree in the middle at the right once he came inside. The older then led him to another timber door, a huge one at that.

The older's house was painted with white; outside and inside. Most of the furnitures had achromatic color. It was also quiet, but not an eerie one.

Once Jisung stepped into the house, there was a huge spiral staircase on the left and a spacious living room on the right. Not far from where he stood, he could see another spacious room where kitchen and dining table were located.

"Where's your wash room?" Jisung asked.

"Upstairs." Hyunjin answered, then took the younger's hand into his.

Walking up the stairs, the older pointed at the room on the left side of the third floor and stated that it was his room.

"Where are we going then?" Jisung asked.

"Laundry room. We need to rinse our shoes."

After taking off his shoes, Jisung nonchalantly stripped down his outfit but his briefs, making Hyunjin yell dramatically.

"What? Don't we need to wash this too?" Jisung deadpanned.

Hyunjin whined as he tightly closed his eyes. It was endearing how Hyunjin would turn into a panicked mode whenever Jisung was half naked.

⚠️

Biting his lower lip, Jisung hesitantly approached the older before pushing him onto the wall. Hyunjin abruptly stopped his whine and it was his cheeks' turn now to flush red, making Jisung smirk in victory.

Jisung's hand firmly gripped on the older's shoulders before he tiptoed and seductively whispered to the older's left ear, "you said your mom can't come home anytime soon right? So we can be as loud as we want to, right?"

Jisung grinned when the older, without opening his eyes, pulled the younger close by his neck and kissed him. The sound of their wet lips opened and closed along with soft muffled moans resonated across the room seconds later.

Getting impatient, the younger clutched at the older's member and palmed it through the jeans, eliciting breathy moans.

Hyunjin moved his lips to the younger's neck as Jisung unbuttoned the jeans so he could take off the unnecessary barrier that obviously covered something that he was longing to touch.