Chapter 22

A/n republish; nothing major, just deleting and rephrasing some parts

Tw: parent's fight

-

"Are you sure you visit the right grave?" A woman's voice asked .

"Ah... I'm s-sorry." Jisung stuttered. He then left the place right away. The old woman kept calling him and he felt bad, so he looked back to bow at the least, but what he did not expect was to see the old woman held her phone to take some snaps of him.

Not only that, it seemed like his luck did not pick his side that day. As he was about to exit the cemetery, he almost crashed on someone.

That face and features. He knew who he was. Jisung even sent him a letter or two last year, yet he did not know why he freaked out instead. He then, once again, apologized before walking away.

∆∆∆

"That boy just now. He put these new flowers here. I called him several times, but he ignored me." The woman said, grunting in a little annoyance.

"Maybe he visited the wrong grave."

"There's Jinyoung's full name crafted on the grave. He clearly knew it." She argued. "He looked suspicious to me, so I took several pictures of him."

"It's not so nice of you to randomly take someone's picture without their permission." Hyunjin's father argued back.

"Well, it's even ruder to ignore an old woman when she just wanted to say a little gratitude for the flowers... and maybe some questions."

Hyunjin's father just sighed. His older sister could be annoying sometimes, but he got no enough energy to argue back, so he just let it slide.

"I'll send these pictures to Jinah."

"Don't. Just send it to me."

"But---"

"I'll tell her later about this. You know how bad she would react when it comes to Jinyoung and Hyunjin, right?"

"You're right. Fine."

>~<

"Can you tell me what happened, Mom? Your accusation is harsh. How could you say that to Jisung?"

"Believe me, sweetie. Your opinion about him will change as soon as I show you what I saw this morning." She sighed. "I... I know I may come up too overprotective, but this... it's creeping me out, Jinnie."

"And what exactly is that? I need explanation, Mom."

Pulling over the car, his mother then showed Hyunjin several pictures on her phone.

When Hyunjin looked at the pictures, he frowned. It was Jisung. The photos might be a bit blurry, but he knew perfectly that the one who was walking toward a particular exit was Jisung.

The photos were taken in his older brother's grave and the younger was there. Not only that, his right hand also gripped on a bouquet of yellow Daffodils. At that moment, he could finally connect the dots.

"When is it? How do you get this?"

"From your aunt this morning. Last February, she went there with your dad. Jisung was standing there and when she approached him, he ran away immediately. I really like Jisung, sweetie. But don't you think it's creepy? What if he stalks you? Targeting you or---"