Chapter 11

A/n republish; quite major, I'm adding some new parts

-

Hyunjin let out a loud groan as soon as he woke up. Frankly speaking, he did not know if he should feel happy or curse the dream instead.

"You okay?"

Hyunjin's body impulsively jolted at that; he did not expect Jisung would have been back already since he thought he only slept for a couple of minutes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you startle like that." Jisung stated in a somewhat panicked tone.

Hyunjin immediately shook his head and gave his roommate a warm smile. "It's okay. Just didn't expect you've already been here the whole time."

Jisung giggled. "Just so you know, you've been sleeping for hours."

Hearing the younger's statement, Hyunjin fished out his phone from his jeans pocket and saw that it was almost 9 PM, meaning he slept for nearly four hours straight.

"It feels like I only sleep for five minutes, but well, I was wrong."

Hyunjin then looked at the younger who was leaning on the wall behind him; tousled hair, half awake eyelids, disheveled white t-shirt.

"Wait, did I wake you up?"

Jisung nodded. "No worries, though."

"But still, I'm sorry. I kind of... had a nightmare."

"Nightmare? If it stresses you out, why don't you talk about it? I'll tell you one of my ghost stories in return." The squirrel like boy proudly suggested.

The older chuckled. "Ghost stories? Seriously? Last time I check we're college students, not middle schoolers."

"Hey! Ghost stories are for everyone!" He huffed.

Hyunjin laughed warmly. "Well, I'm gonna need to take that back then. It's not a nightmare actually, so I'm afraid you'll get boring once you hear it."

"Try me." Jisung replied in a challenging tone.

"First, my close friend even thinks that my dreams are ridiculous. Second, I'm pretty sure you'll end up thinking the same too." The older bitterly responded.

"Well, first, I'm not them. Second, I'm willing to change the kiss-on-cheek agenda to hear your story." Jisung announced confidently, making Hyunjin let out an amused snicker.

"Adorable."

"You sure you won't regret it?" Hyunjin teasingly asked, earning a firm nod from the younger.

Getting up, the older then leaned his back on the wall too so he was facing the younger and able to look at him directly. Then, after internally contemplating for a while, he eventually told Jisung.

His initial plan was to only talk about his reccuring dream and how his friend seemed to react negatively to it oftentimes. But, he ended up talking about his insecurities too.

His own action actually surprised him as well. But then again, he should have learned by now that everything seemed to become an exception when Jisung was involved.

The younger, on the other side, listening to each word coming from the older attentively. Sometimes, he would nod his head while pursing his lips slightly, gesturing he was listening. He effortlessly looked cute as he did so in Hyunjin's eyes.

"It's boring, right?"

"First, it's not. Second, you may need to call your friend. You said he has been texting you since morning, right?"