Chapter 20

A/n republish; quite major, I'm adding some new parts. Steamy scene ahead~

-

Unexpectedly, Hyunjin woke up earlier than Jisung on the next morning, still spooning the younger just like how they fell asleep on the night before.

Pulling the younger even closer, he left several peck on the back of his neck, eliciting some whine. "Wake up, Hannie."

Jisung turned his body around while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, pouting a little since it was too early to wake up.

"Let's make breakfast together and... I want to show you something."

"Okay."

Both of them then went to the bathroom to wash their faces before walking down the stairs to the first floor.

Hyunjin made some pancakes with slices of strawberry on top, while Jisung decided to make some sort of street toast since he was craving for something salty and crunchy.

The older would back-hug and leave butterfly kisses on Jisung's hair or cheek as the younger prepared it, not caring if some housekeepers or even his parents caught him in the act.

That morning, Hyunjin's parents also joined them, giving thumbs up and thanking the two college boys for the delightful meals before stepping out of the house for work.

"Eh? So you won't accompany me?" His mother pouted.

"I've already made planned with Jisung, Mom."

"Let's go, honey. We're running late." The father reminded.

"I'll be back soon. I'm going to make something delicious before you two go back. So make sure you're still here on lunch, okay?"

"Got it, Mom."

As they were about to get in the car, Mr. Hwang suddenly halted his steps and turned around.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Jisung." He said then threw a genuine smile.

On the other side, the younger could not help but smile widely at that. The statement might be simple, yet it just lifted some burden on his shoulder.

>~<

Hyunjin was gracefully dancing in front of Jisung now, making the younger look at him in awe. The older did say something about dancing as his new hobby back then, but the younger never expected that he would do it really well.

"Close your mouth and stop drooling." Hyunjin snickered jokingly, pulling Jisung from his thought.

Ignoring the older's statement, the squirrel like boy said, "you really killed it."

"Well, I've started to dance to distract myself from... something." Hyunjin began. "And that happened for some times, so I kind of master one or two things, but I'm still lacking a lot." He added.

Jisung only hummed at that, perfectly knew what the older implied. "Why don't you join any dance class then?" The younger asked, intentionally shifted the topic.

"I... I'm afraid my mom will go against it."

"Have you ever showed her how you dance? Or at least talk to her that through dancing you can release stress?"

Hyunjin shook his head. "That's actually a good idea. Maybe I'll try the second one."

"Good luck." Jisung replied, winking his right eye in the process.

Chuckling, Hyunjin approached the younger and pushed his body onto the wooden floor, hovering over Jisung and just staring at the figure under him.

Jisung closed the gap by placing his hand on the back of the older's neck, pulling him down with a little force before connecting their lips in a chaste kiss.

"I don't want to go back to the dorm." Hyunjin stated as he moved his lips down to the younger's neck.

"What did you do to me, Han Jisung?" He added before lifting Jisung's shirt, or rather his, and sucked the sensitive small nubs, eliciting some breathy moans. Hyunjin then returned to peck the younger's lips before colliding them into a passionate kiss.

Slipping his hand inside the older's clothes, Jisung felt his toned abs, tracing his fingers on it before moving down and clutching at his member from the outside.

"I'm sweating."

"So? We're sweating when we did it yesterday too."

Minutes later, muffled moans resonated across the dance room as Jisung stroked the older's member directly.

"You know you need to finish it once it gets hard right?" Hyunjin confidently challenged.

Jisung smirked. "Gladly."

>~<

On Sunday afternoon, Hyunjin's mother reluctantly said goodbye to his only son since he needed to attend class on the next day.

Hyunjin and Jisung returned to their dorm with hands occupied with some paper bags that were filled with some food. It was quite hard for Jisung to tap the password, but they managed to get inside in the end.

After sorting them out inside the fridge, the four of the dorm mates ate the late lunch made by Hyunjin's mother.

Chatter and series of contagious laugh filled the living room once they finished savouring the tasty food. Then, after almost two hours of chatting, they finally went back to their own room.

"You said you want to join art class, right?" Hyunjin asked.

Without responding, Jisung straddled the older's lap, leaning his front body onto him as the younger looked at his phone.

"There's an art class near the dance studio that I choose." Hyunjin stated happily, secretly hoping the younger would agree to join so they could go there together.

Moving his body to lie on the spot next to the older, Jisung scrolled through the older's phone, taking a look at the said art class.

"This one looks promising. Why don't we go there on Friday?" Jisung suggested.

"Sure. Now, let's cuddle." Hyunjin stated, making Jisung chuckle.

Everything went unexpectedly smooth so far and Jisung could not be happier. But some parts of him thought that it was too good to be true.

Just like the calm before the storm.