3 : Kids and rings.

I put the umbrella in the box and looked around me. 

There was obviously too many memories in the room and today was going to be a rainy day and I'm not talking about weather.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

I looked by the window and saw that it was really raining.

I smiled thinking about that day.

Flashback

It was a rainy day. Tae and I were a couple for six months now. Only the BTS' members knew about our relationship.

I was at Tae's house and we were laying down on his bed. His head was on my tummy and I was playing with his hair.

We were listening to music and talking.

"Mia ?

- Hm ?

- How many kids do you want to have ?"

For a brief moment, I stopped running my fingers through his hair blushed.

"I.. I don't know, I never though about it.. Why ?

- Because.. I.. I wanted to be prepared.

- Prepared for what ?

- Prepare myself to this amount of children I'll have."

I took a moment before realizing what he said.

"You.. You want to have kids with me ?

- Of course.. I want to marry you Mia."

I sat on the bed and looked at him. He was smiling.

"Is that your..

- It's not my proposal mama bear, we've been together for only six months I don't want to rush you.. I just don't want you to be surprised when the moment will come."

I smiled and kissed him. 

"I want to have four kids by the way."

He smiled and I went burry myself in his arms as he kissed my forehead.

End of flashback.

I kept staring at the window as my tears were rolling down my face.

I put my mug down, put my shoes and went outside in the rain. I started walking without even knowing where I was going.

I kept crying loudly, but no one heard because of the rain. I was crying and the sky too.

We were supposed to get married and have kids, I was supposed to be Mrs. Kim.

What made you change your mind Taehyung ? What am I supposed to do now ?