chapter 5

i woke up to the sound of my phone getting a text. i leaned over to my night stand to see who it was from. it was from hayes

it said " WAKE UP! we have to get to the airport early!" i groaned and slowely got out of bed.

i went to my suit case and double checked that i hade everything. yep everything was packed. then i wen to my dresser to pull out my outfit. it was a mint green flowey crop top that said do it for the vine because why not? and white high rise shorts and converse.

when i was finished getting dressed i wen to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. i brushed my teeth then pulled out my curling wand. i put it half up and half down then curled the ends.

then i put on a bit of make up. i dont really like to wear a lot of make up because it feels weird. i just put on eye liner and mascara and i was ready to go.

i went back in my room and checked my phone. i got another text from hayes saying " we are on our way. nash is driving us and cam is with us. we will meet the other guys in chicago."

i grabbed my suit case and went down stairs. i flicked on the t.v to kill some time before hayes got here.

Then a few moments later i heard a knock at the door. i went to open it and hayes said "hey, im excited to travel with you." then he gave me a kiss. i gave him a peck on the lips. he took my bag and brought it to the car. 

i sat in the back with hayes. when he got back in the car he put his arm around me and put my head on his chest. there was a firework show going off in my stomache.

after a while things became boring so i said to nash " hand me the aux cord!" cam turned to me and said " no nash dont do it! she is gonna make me listen to one direction!" i snatched the aux cord from nash and plugged it in my phone.

cam then reached back to where i was sitting and tried to take it. but i stuck my feet up so he couldnt get to it. then i saw hayes tring to take the aux cord. so i had to use one leg per person to keep them from taking the cord.

i finally found a song. it was story of my life. i did it just for cam.

when the song started playing cam and hayes covered there ears and started screaming " my ears! make it stop!" then i said " turn it up? ok!" i blasted it and they buried their heads in the car seats.

then i started singing along. then nash chimed in. then came then hayes gave in. we sounded horrible but we didnt care. it was fun.

when we finally got to the airport i hopped out of the car. then hayes grabbed my suit caseand told me to get on his back.

" no. i will break your back." i said.  he laughed and said " shut up! just get on my back. you can be the princess and i can be the noble steed" i laughed and hopped on his back. he started galloping.

a bunch of people were looking at us so i said " hello fellow pesants!" a women scoffed and acted like she was insulted.

when we got to the gate i hopped off hayes back. i gave the flight attendent my ticket and me and hayes walked into the plane holding hands.

i got the window seat. hayes sat down and pulled out a balnket. he layed it over me then himself. i lifted up the arm rest so i could cuddle up nest to him. he put his arm around my wait and i rested my head on his shoulder.

it was a pretty bumby ride but i managed to get some sleep. i was sleeping so peacful until hayes woke me up shaking me saying "brooke! get up! the plane is going to crash!" i joleted awake and freaked out saying " what! why! what happened?!?" 

then i saw that the plane was fine. and that everyone was looking at me. heys is just sitting there laughing his ass off. i punched him in the shoulder and said " thats not funny! you could get in trouble by saying that."

then once he cought his breath he said " ok, ok i wont do it again, but theplane is about to land and i had to wake you up some how." 

i said " a simple hey brookie? its time to wake the plane is landing would have been just fine."

he wouldnt take the stupid grin off his face. but i didnt mind. it was hot. 

when we got off the plane we went into the waiting area where the rest of the guys said that they would meet us.

we got to the waiting room and i could not belive who else was there waiting.......