chapter 8

BROOKS POV**

Me and hayes stayed there for a while until I fell asleep. He must have taken back to my room because I woke up in my bed.

I looked around and it was dark. But I saw that some one was standing in the corner of the room.

I sat up on my elbows and squinted my eyes so I could see. It looked like a girl because it had long hair and was wearing what looked like a tank top and shorts.

Then the figure turned around and went into Taylors room. It must have been jordan. Why was she watching me sleep? This is getting creepy.

I just layed back down and I closed my eyes. Then I felt someone tap my arm. I flicked my head around thinking that it was going to be jordan. Nope. It was just jake.

He said " hey, I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep. You wanna go walk around?".

I knew that I wasn't going to go back to sleep so I said yes.

We quitley walked out the door and ran down the hallway. When we got into the elevator he started jumping making the elevator drop fast.

"JAKE!! Stop! You are going to break it and we are gonna fall!"

He said " oh. So you are calling me fat?" He started laughing.

I just hit him in the shoulder and laughed.

When we got out of the elevator Jake and I went for a walk outaide of the hotel.

He said he knew this place that serves food and drinks all day and night. He took my hand and led me there.

When we got in we sat at the bar. There were a bunch of people there. It was weird because it was midnight. But you know. Partygoers.

When the bar tender came she asked us what we wanted to drink. But half way in her question she said " jake? Is that you? Oh my god its been to long!" Jake reached over the bar to give her a hug.

He said " Alex? What are you doing here?

They went on about what they missed and how there lives have been. Then Alex said " drinks are on the house. Just don't tell anyone that you are under 21. I could get fired."

Jake laughed and ordered me and him a drink. And it was not virgin.

When the drinks came I got a glass with some sparkling clear stuff. I thought it was sprite... Nope. I took one sip and nearly choked on it.

I swallowed it and it burned my thought. I turned to jake and said " this isn't sprite is it?" He laughed and winked at me.

I have never drank anything like that. I have never been to one of those crazy parties and I have never been to a club. This was a first.

1 HOUR LATER**

I felt weird. My head was spinning an my vision was blurry. Jake had slurred voice and said " we should pprobly head back now"

I followed him back to the hotel. I tripped and fell about 5 times along the way and jake was just laughing his ass off. When we made it back to the hotel another hour had passed. It tool us a while to get back because we fell a lot.

We got back up to the room and no one was there. Taylor and jordan was gone they probably are making out in the bathroom. Me and jake got into our own beds and went to sleep.

I was in a deep peaceful sleep until I was shaken awake . I slowely opened my eyes and saw that hayes was hovering over me .

He was yelling " Brooke!! Get up! We are going to be late to magcon...."

Then he trailed off. He opened my eyes more and looked into them. He said " why are your eyes so blood shot?and you smell ... Weird."

As soon as he said that memories of last night at the bar flooded my mind. I looked at him and sighed.

Then be said " brooke? Are you having a hangover?"

Then jake said " last night me and her went down stairs to see of Starbucks was open because we both were not tired. He said that she had to go to the bathroom. She never came back so I went out looking for her. I went out side and found hef by the dumpster. I ran to her and she said that 2 men grabbed her and made her drink something. Then I took her back up here so she could sleep. They might have gaven her something that made her drunk."

That was all a lie. But he saved me. He gave me a slight wink and I smiled. Then hayes dropped down on the bed and hugged me and said " oh my god! Brooke! Are you hurt? Did they do anything else to you?" I shook my head no and hugged him.

After we got every thing cleared up I got ready. My out fit was a light green. Crop top that said do it for the vine and white high rise shorts and my sandals.

When I was done I curled my hair and put one of my flower head bands on then I walked to the elevator.

I was the last one so when I got down stairs nobody was there except the screaming fans waiting to see the boys.

Right before I went behind the stage a girl stopped me.

She said " omg! Your haye Grier's girlfriend! Can I please take a picture with you "

I laughed and said "sure"

We took a bunch of selfes and then said our goodbyes. We exchanged instagrams and numbers. She was really nice.

Then I went behind the stage. The guys were already on stage and the fans were pouring into the room.