chapter 17

I went back to my room with a smile on my face. That was until I remembered that he had a girlfriend. 

Then my smile turned into a frown. Does that mean he cheated on her? It don't matter.

I felt speaks in the  kiss. I wonder if he did. Was he going to break up with his girl friend for me? Woah brooke! Your getting ahead of you self.

**hayes pov**

When me and brooke kissed I felt sparks. It was like we were falling in love all over again.

I know that she thinks I am dating some one. But truth is I never formally asked her out. We were friends with benifits. So was I really cheating?

I don't care. All I know is that I wanna be brooke. She was the first person I ever fell in love with and she will be the last one.

When I got back to the pool I saw amanda. ( the friend with benifits) when she saw me she ran over to me.

I want going to beat around the bush I was just going to rip it off like a bandaid.

As soon as I opened my mouth she cut me off by saying " hayes. I think we need to see other people. I just don't feel it with me and you." Well that was easy. I just said ok and  walked away. I had the biggest smile on my face.

** Brookes pov **

I woke up the next morning to my lilly shaking me screaming something. My eyes fluttered open as I said " who dares disrupt the Queens slumber?"

Lilly said " dude!!!! Hayes asked the other guys if you could go on tour with then and they said yes! And I get to go with you!!!!"

I jumped up and said " really?!" She nodded fast and told me to get ready because today we are flying to florida.

I jumped out of bed and put on a t shirt that said cali smoed. And some sweat pants. I straightness my hair and put some mascara on.

When I was done lilly had our suit cases out the door and she was taking to cam who was standing outside the door. Honestly they would make the cutest couple.

When we left we all piled in the limo. Hayes sat next to me. Then he whispered " I broke up with amanda."

I felt bad because they looked so happy together and I felt that it was my fault. I said " hayes! You didn't have to! Now I feel bad".

I turned the other way but he used his finger and pulled my head towards his. And he said " I did it because you are the one that I want to be with. You are the one and only."

I smiled and layed my head on his chest.

When I woke up we were at the airport. I got out and grabbed my suitcase.

Then hayes grabbed my free hand and we both walked through the airport with each other.

When we got on the plane it was hayes, me, cam, and lilly. They were talking non stop about what they have in common.

I was talking to hayes about this funny vine that I saw. When I pulled out my phone to show him it slipped out of my hand and landed by cams feet.

He didn't notice so I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and shot me a dirty looked and kicked my phone farther away.

If he is looking for my approvel and him and Lilly dateing. At this rate he sure as hell ain't getting it now. I sighed and crawled to get it myself.

Right as I reached for it so did someone else. I looked up and saw matt. His brown eyes were piercing through mine. He smiled and handed me my phone. I said thanks and  went back to my seat.

Hayes held my hand and I smiled at him

I got butterflies when hayes touched me. But I also got them when I touched matt.......