chapter 12

When I woke up we had landed. I stood up and reached over head to grab my bag. But then I remembered I didn't bring anything.

When I got off the plane I was searching for my dad. Then I found a sighn with my last name on it.

I walked over to the man holding it and said . " my name is Brooke. I think my dad might have sent you ?"

He nodded and led me to his black Chrysler.

When I got home I went straight into my room. My dad wasn't home so he must have been at work.

When I got in my room I went on twitter.  There was a bunch of hate because I think people found out about how I punched Hayes. But he probably didn't tell then about how he hit me.

Then I got a text from jake. It said

" hey! Where are you? I saw what you did to Hayes! Dayum you got some fists! Did you see his face?"

I texted back saying " umm I'm actually back at home. And no."

Then he texted me a picture.

Then I said " holy shit!"

His whole eye was black and his nose looked broken!

I walled to my mirror and looked at my face. I had a bruise from where he hit me. But that was nothing new.

I think that things are getting back to the way that they used to be.

Its stupid really. He didn't know that jake is gay. He thinks I cheated on him. He won't let me explaine my self.

I ploped down in my bed and just played there. Then I said " well.... What now?"

**6 months later"

Its been 6 months scince I last saw Hayes. I stay in touch with jake and the rest of magcon. But I haven't talked to Hayes.

I told my dad to start home schooling me just so wouldn't see him.

You call it over reacting I call it hate.

I talk to Nash a lot. He sometimes comes over to check on me. He knows what happened between me and Hayes.

Its summer time now. And I was at my house doing nothing.

I was watching t.v when all of the sudden there was a knock at my door. When I opened it it was elizibeth. Nashs mom.

She said " hey sweet heart. I was wondering if it was OK with you if you wanted to babysit skylen?" I said yes because I was already bored and hey . money was involved.

Before she walked away she said " oh ya Hayes is going to be there to! But he just states in his room!"

Then she ran back home. She probably ran because she knew that I would have changed my mind.

This was going to be so awkward. I promised my self that I would never see him again.

But here I am getting stuck with him for a day.

This was going to be fun!