chapter 7

"I still have feelings for you". He said. That made the atmosphere in the elevator a lot more heavier. It got so quite. I didn't know what to say. I mean I love hayes. But Jake is cute. Should I tell Hayes ?.

After a while we finally got to our floor. Then once we got out I realized that k still hasn't said anything to Jake and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I tapped him on the shoulder as we were walking down the hallway and said

"Jake, I know you still have feelings for me but I'm in love with Hayes. Can we please just be friends?"

For a moment I thought he was going to cry but then he straightened up and said " sure. I respect that you are loyal. You know hr is so lucky to have you. There aren't a lot of girls like that anymore."

I smiled and hugged him. Then we got to our room. When I opened the door Taylor was there with a girl. She looked younger than him. But I could only see the back of her.

I walked up to him and looked at the girl. When I saw who it was I wanted to run away crying.

I knew she came to ruin my trip.

I knew she came toake my life a living hell

I knew she came to break me and Hayes up.

It was................ Jordan.

HAYES POV**

when I put all of my stuff away iny room I decided to text brook to ask if o could come up to her room

But before I hit send she texted me saying "get up to my room now. We need to talk." Then she texted me her room number.

I wasn't sure if she was mad at me. What did I do?

When I got to her floor I basically ran to her door. I knocked on it then it opened. I said "hey ba..." I was cut off because it wasn't brook who opened the door. It was Jordan.

She gave me a quick hug and said "Hayes!! I miss you so much." I didn't hug back. I just stood there with my arms to the side. Then Taylor walked out of the bathroom.

I pushed past jordan and said to Taylor " why is she here. I know brook didn't bring her!"

Then Taylor gavee a smirk and said " Hayes me and Jordan are dateing now."

My jaw dropped to the floor. I screamed at Taylor " dude! You knew that she was my ex! You know that brook hates her. And she is 14 and you are 19.!"

He just shrugged his shoulders and walked to jordan and they started making out. The. While Taylors eyes where closed she looked at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards brooks bed. Then I saw that jake was there. Next to brook on her bed. I walked up to Brooke while giving him a dirty look.

BROOKS POV**

When Hayes came I heard him scream at Taylor. I didn't care. Taylor deserved it. Then he came in my room. Then he looked to my right. Oh ya I for got that jake was in my room. And none the less next to me on the bed

He was only comforting me. But I could tell Hayes didn't see it that way. And he did t like it one bit.

When he jumped on the bed and pulled me in his arms he said " I am so sorry. I didn't know that she was going to be here I didn't even know that they were dateing." I stopped him before he could go on and said. "Its not your fault."

I quickly changed the subject because I didn't want to get to deep into this subject. She might have her ear pressed to the door waiting for me to talk shit about her. The. She will have a reason to bully me.

I wipped my eyes and said " hey. Let's go check out the stage!"

They had already set up the stage for magcon and they would allow us to go look at it.

Hayes said " OK. Mabey we could use the microphones and stuff. Race you there?" Before I said yes I was half way out the door. I yelled while running " beating you there!". He jupmed off the bed leaving jake. And said " hey!! That's not fair!!".

I ran all the way Down the stairs because the elevator was taking to long. Hayes took the elevator because he thought I took it.

Then I went into the room where the stage was. It was huge and the stage was big. Hayes wasn't there yet so I decided to do some exploring.

I jumped on the stage and grapped a mic of one of the tables. It was on and no one was there so I started singing.

I was singing love me by arianna grande. I got a bit carried away and I was dancing around and singing reay loud. When I finished out with my grand finale I heard clapping coming from the audience.

It was hayes. He just sat there clapping with wide eye. He said " I never knew that you could sing brook!!" Then I said " well that's because I can't. I was just messing around. I didn't think anybody was in here."

Then he came on the stage and picked me up bridle style. He kissed me and said " you are perfect.