chapter 4

When we got to the mall i dragged hayes into forever 21. i made him sit down and wait until i found what i wanted. i didnt make him pay. i payed for my self. im not a gold digger. after that we went to star bucks. hayes told me to sit down and let him order the drinks. i told him what i wanted and i sat down. the mall was calm. the only people there where adults and mabey a few teens that didnt bother us. when hayes came back he handed me my drink then he told me to check the name. it read " Brook anne grey. will you please be my girlfriend?" i started tearing up. i looked at him and said yes. i could see the wave of joy wash over him. then we got up and walked around. everything was great until his ex saw us. she was the bitch of the school. the popular one. she came up to hayes and said " hey hayes. i miss you so much! we need to hang out more!" then he said " no jordan. i have a girlfriend now." she looked at me and scoffed and said " her? come on hayes. you know you could do better than that slut. why dont you and me just get back together?" hayes stopped walking and looked at her said " she is not a slut. if anything the only slut here is you. remember? you cheated on me. so no. just go away!" i was still hurt by her calling me a slut. but hearing hayes say it. even though he wasnt talking about me brought back so many bad memories. i grabbed hayes and and whispered " lets go" he nodded and we pushed past jordan. she said something but i didnt care to listen. when we got outside the mall hayes said " hey, dont listen to anything that she says. she is gonna try to get inside you head. that is what she did to me." i nodded and said " ya im used to it. i mean you used t-...." i stopped because what i was about to say would not have helped. he looked down at the ground. i said : dont worry. i already forgave you. sure it might have hurt before but it dosnt hurt any more." he sighed and said " ya, but i still cant shake the feeling that i made you DO horrible stuff to yourself." i hugged him and said " i dont care any more. i love you" he hugged me tight saying " i love you more" we walked back to my house. when we got to the front door i turned to him and gave him a peck on the lips. then he pulled me closer to him and it turned into a makeout session. Then my dad called my name. i pulled away quick and gave hayes a qucik hug. then i went inside. my dad was sitting on the couch. he turned around and said " did you have fun?" i said " ya. it was fun." i was toning it down a bit. it was way more than just fun. i went up to my room and changed into my pajamas. then i went on my phone. it said " hey. do you like chicago?" i replied saying " well i have never been, but it looks nice." then he said " good. call me. i have great news for you!" i dialed his number and it only rang once, then he picked up. i said " hey! whats up?" he said with excitement " we are going to chicago! and nash said that i could bring a friend so that would be you! you wanna come?" i said " i would love to! but i would have ask my dad. and that is going to take alot of convincing." i heard him sigh. then he said " well ask him then text me what he says." then he said " love you, bye!" and i said " love you to bye." i ran down stairs to where my dad was and said " dad! dad! i have a question and the only answer to it is yes!" he laughed and said " what is it?" i took a deep breath and said " well, nash and hayes invited me to go to magcon in chicago with them and i really want to go. dont worry all the guys will be there including taylor (my cousin) so im going to be with them the whole time. can i please go?" i gave him the puppy face. he let out a say and rubbed his forhead. i was getting ready to pleade on my knees. but then he said " as long as you dont wander of. stay close to taylor please. AND DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!" i jumped up and hugged him and said " thank you thank you! so much! i love you !" he said love you to then went back to watching t.v. i ran back to my phone and texted him. i said " hey! great news! i can go! when do we leave?" he texted back saying " i should have told you ahead of time but we leave tommrow morning. i knew your dad would let you come so i bought you a ticket. and you can stay in my room at the hotel." i texted back saying "ok then. well i better go pack then. see you in the morning. text me before nash comes to pick me up." he replies saying " ok! good night beautiful! ;)" i giggled and plugged my phone up to its charger. then i got out my suit case and packed basically half of my closet in there. this was going to be so much fun!