chapter 18

**Brookes pov**

*skip to hotel.**

When we got to the hotel I was about to walk in with hayes but nash stopped me.

He told me to come with him and for hayes to continue on going inside. Hayes gave him the death stare and walked in the hotel.

After all the guys went into the hotel nash took me to an ally. He then said " brooke? Are you and hayes a thing?"

To be honest I thought of us as friends with benifits at the moment. I just nodded because I wanted to know what was Going on.

Then he said " look brooke. Over the 2 years you guys hadn't seen each other something happened. The guy and me and hayes are diffrent now. In order to stay with magcon we had to do something. And I don't want you getting hurt."

I looked confused and said " what do you mean? Are you in some sort of drug gang?"

He laughed and said " no. I mean we are in a gang but we don't sell drugs. Instead we transport them"

I said " oh ya, like that is any better! Who made you do this?"

He said it was bart. I knew there was something weird about him.

We both walked back to the hotel and the whole way it was silent. I didn't know what to think of the guys. I didn't know what to think of hayes.

And what did nash mean about me getting hurt? Was I involved in this?

** back at hotel**

**Brookes pov**

When I got back to the room hayes was there. He was sitting on the bed just staring at the wall.

I sat next to him with out saying anything. Then he broke the silence by saying " so... now you know.. look brook I swear I am not a bad person. They made me."

I said " hayes it's fine its just I'm afraid that I will get dragged into this and I don't want to get hurt."

He pulled me into his lap and embraced me in a tight hug and said " I'm not going to let anyone touch you." Then he kissed my forehead.

Then he said " oh and by the way your mine now."

I looked up at him and smiled.