Chapter 6

It was my ex from florida. i only dated one guy while i was in Florida. his name was jake. he was tall with dark brown hair and light green eyes. we broke up because he thought we would be better of as friends.

when he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a hug. he lufted me off the ground causing me to let go of hayes hand. i looked in the corner of my eye and saw hayes tense up a bit.

then after jake put me down he said " oh my god! brook! its been a while. howhave you been? Florida is boring with out you!"

i laughed and said " its been great, i mean i miss Florida but its been great coming back home to North Carolina." then i heard cleae his throat.

i then steped aside and pointed at hayes and said " jake. this is my boyfriend hayes. hayes this is my e.... friend jake. we met in Florida." they both shook hands and smiled and said hi. but i could see in hayes eyes that he was jealous. it was actually kinda cute.

then when they finshed shakeing hands it got kind of awkward so i said " so jake.. what are you doing here?"

he said " well one of my friends is going to magcon and they told him he could bring a friend so he brought me. im here with matt." then hayes tensed up even more. i knew this was going to be a long trip.

when we finished talking and every one was ready we headed to the limo. when i got in i sat next to hayes, but then he pulled me on his lap. as he did so he was looking at jake. and jake was looking at me. this wasnt going to turn into a war right?

the first part of the ride we spent singing songs like all about the bass, all of me, and let it go. then matt put on take you down by chris brown. then cam stood up and said " i got this" then at the part where it said " this aint my first time" he started doing the grind on me. and let me just say ZAYUUUUUMMM.

then when he was done every one looked at hayes. i turned around and looked at him. i slid of his lap and motioned for him to go and do it. his face started getting red . then every one was chanting his name.

then he finally said " ok ok, fine. but this will be one of th few ocassions i will ever do this." then he got up and walked to where cam was standing. then matt restarted the song. when it got to the same part he went in a handstand and slowly went down and started to grind.

my face was red. i was just sitting there. basically drooling. then taylor looked at me and said " ohhhh! look who is turning red!" i jumped on him and punched him in the arm. but it wasnt much use. i punch like a little baby.

when hayes was done i went to go sit by him. i laid my head on his lap and we where just sitting there looking into each others eyes.

i never thought. ever in my life. that i would have feelings for hayes. or that every time we look at each other there is an earthquake in my stomache. or that we would ever date.

the car came to a stop and nash yelled " were here!!!!!!!!!!" every one jumped out of the car and grabbed their stuff from the back. i grabbed my suti case before hayes could and said " i will take it up." he smiled and winked at me. when ever he winks at me my knees start to feel weak.

we walked into the lobby and went to the front desk. everyone got their room keys and headed up stairs. hayes got his because he was rooming with cam and matt. i was last in line. i thought that i would either get my own room or i would be rooming with mahogany. but nope. i was wrong.

i got up to the front desk and the lady asked for my name. " my name is brooke. i am here for the magcon event." then she had a sorry look on her face as she said " oh im so sorry but there was a problem with your room. so we will have to pair you in a room with 2 people under the name of taylor caniff, and jake davidson. is that alright?"

i wanted to scream no because i knew hayes was going to freak out once he found out that i would be rooming with jake. but at least i had taylor there to make things less awkward.

wait no.. he will just make things more awkward. i sighed and said " ya umm sure thats fine."

she said " great here is your room key. you are on the 18th floor." i nodded and went to the elevator. jake was waiting for one so i decided mabey we could just talk. as friends.

i snuck up behind him and said " guess who is your new roomie?" with out turning around he said " beyonce?!" i laughed and went infront of him saying " no. better then beyonce." he laughed and said " i doubt any one can beat queen b."

when we got in the elevator it was quite. and very awkward. just like i thought it would be. but then he broke the scilence by saying " hey brooke? i know this is gonna be very awkward but. i still think i have feelings for you." as soon as those words left his mouth i knew that what i had feared in the first place was coming true. how do i tell hayes?