chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of horrible singing. It was echoing around the room. I looked up and saw that the bathroom door was wide open and steam was coming out.

The singing continued. I knew it was hayes because his voice kept cracking. It sounded like he was singing break free.

I picked up my phone and went on vine. I got close to the door and recorded and in the caption said " working hard in the studio. "

I posted it and turned my phone off. Then I heard the water stop running. I decided I wanted to scare him.  I was waiting by the door until he came out. It took a whiles but the I began to hear footsteps heading my way.

I got ready. Then... I screamed " BOOO!"

He screamed and fell over. And let me just say the towel he was wearing to cover his junk didn't stay on.

I put my hands over my eyes and screamed " my eyes!!" I felt him shuffle around until he said I could look. 

I opened my eyes and he said " you didn't see any thing right?"

I laughed and said "do you want me to say no. Because I would be lying "

He turned red and ran to his suit

Case and he pulled out his shirt and kakis.

I got changed ans did my hair. Hayes was waiting for me by the door. He was on his phone. 

He looked up at me and said " wow. You look amazing!" I blushed and said " you don't look to bad your self grier".

We intertwined our fingers and walked down the hall way. We passed by matt. He was looking at me then winked.

I did have to admit matt gave me the butterflies.  But i love hayes.  When we got down stairs me and hayes sat down at the breakfast table.

Matt sat next to me. It was awkward because he didn't say anything to me. He just sat there looking down at his shoes.

Then I said "hey matt.is everything ok?"
He looked up and said " oh ya. I'm uhh. Fine."

i shrugged and looked back at hayes. he quickly looked away and smiled. i laughed and said " what? is there something on my face?" he said  " no. your just so cute."

i rested my head on his shoulder. i kept feeling a pair of eyes on me. i felt like it was matt. i dont know what has gotten into him.

** during the meet and greet**

**brookes pov**

the meet and greet was going pretty well. i had to go to the bathroom so i walked to one. inside i saw a girl. she looked at me and just stood there. i went into my stall and did my job and walked out. and the girl was still standing there!

i looked at her and said " do you need something?" i hate it when people just stare at me. i feel like they are silently judging me. 

she pushed me up against the wall and said " back off from hayes ok? he is mine!"  then i said " that is gonna be hard considering i am his girlfriend."

then she punched me in the eye and said " not if i have anything to do with it. i can make your life a living hell." she kicked me in the shin so i punched her nose which started to bleed. then i pushed her off of me.

she ran out of the bathroom crying. haha that will teach her. i fight back ok. im not just gonna take a punch and do nothing about it. im gonna make sure that i have the last punch.

i walked out side and saw the guys huddled over some one. they all turned to look at me and i saw who they were huddled over. i looked at hayes and he looked angry. they just shook their heads and turned back to the girl that punched me in the bathroom. i knew what she had done. she had told some white lie about how i attacked her. and now the guys are mad at me. this is great. just great.