Chapter 5: Meeting the Justice League

(Clark 21, Percy 5)

Clark was sitting at his desk at The Daily planet and was about to go home. But first he had to get his daughter away from Jimmy Olsen. The daily planet's Chief photographer. Jimmy was the one assigned to get as many pictures of Superman as possible by Mr. White.

And Clark made that possible. He let Jimmy in on his secret. Persephone loved Jimmy and the pictures he took. There were some pictures that Jimmy printed out for Persephone for her room.

Mostly the ones of Superman. There were also ones of Wonder Woman too. And a couple that were of both Wonder Woman. There was one that was of the whole Justice League. As Clark was walking to Jimmy's office he was stopped by Lois.

"Clark I'm sorry I can't watch Percy tonight. I have a date." Louis said

There was something behind Louis's words. Something made Clark think Apollo or Ares got to his coworker. Or maybe Zeus.

"There goes my chance. Dianna has something to do." Clark said

He was meeting Dianna over at Mount Justice, his parents were in Greece on a vacation, Lana had her own family to deal with, Chloe was intervening several members of Star labs in Central City for an article.

Jimmy had a date with Aphrodite (Jimmy had found out that Clark knew of the Greek gods awhile ago), and Pete had stopped talking to him when he were barely done with high school and Clark was trying to finish online college.

The two had a big falling out. At that point, Pete didn't understand that Clark couldn't just party. That he needed to be responsible.

"I'm sorry Clark." Lois said then she walked away

Clark walked into his friends office. Once there he was greeted by the lovely sound of his little girls laughter. When Percy heard something, she looked up. Her eyes literal lite up like a Christmas tree. And she smiled. She was definitely a daddy's girl.

"DADDY!!" Percy yelled

She ran into Clark's awaiting arms. The two embraced. Clark picked Percy up.

"Are you ready to go?" Clark asked

"Yeah. Bye Jimmy." Percy said

"Bye Percy." Jimmy said

Clark took his daughter back to the apartment. Once at the apartment he packed one of Percy's lunchboxes with snacks for said girl. Clark knew his daughter. And she would become this monstrous kid when she was hungry.

And for those who didn't know her, it wasn't safe.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" Percy asked

"Packing you a snack." Clark answers

"Why?" Percy asked in a breathy tone

Clark sighed. He looked to his daughter. He knew she was 5 but she asked a lot of questions. And some he didn't have the answers for.

"I'm taking you to meet up with some of my friends." Clark said

"Really?" Percy asked peeking up

"Yes my sea princess." Clark said

"Are they going to like me?" Percy asked

"They will love you." Clark said

"Will mommy be there?" Percy asked

"Yes. She will be there." Clark said

Percy cheered. She loved her stepmother a lot. Dianna was the only mother figure Percy had growing up. Sure she had her grandmother but Dianna was the mother. That was why Percy called her mommy. Clark used his super speed to get changed into his Superman outfit.