Chapter 9: Olympus

Dick 8, Kaldur 1, Roy 3, Wally 1, Apollo 4

They entered the living room. They saw Dianna sitting on one of the couches. She was talking to Hades. Hades heard them enter. He then looked to them.

"Hello Niece." Hades said smoothly

He stood up and walked a little to the girls. It was like he wanted a better view of them then from his seat. Persephone walked back to her husband.

"Uncle, I don't have the bolt." Percy said standing as straight as she could being the good girl she was taught to be

She tried with all her might to be strong in front of a person who could kill her in a blink of an eye. Dianna saw fear in her daughter's eye and heard it in her voice. But Percy did everything she was taught.

What Percy said made Hades angry. There was a shuffle and the shield that Luke gave them and Annabeth held got knocked out of her hands. The helm of the shield cracked open. There was a glow coming from it.

Hades went over to it. He opened the helm the rest of the way up. He pulled out something. He turned to reveal the lightening bolt. There was a look on his face that was a mixture of joy and awe.

"You're right niece. You didn't have it. But she did." Hades said pointing to Annabeth

"Luke Castellan set me up. Set us up." Annabeth said trying to defend herself

They watched as the elder of the two Persephone's kiss Hades and take the bolt away from him.

"Alright give it back." Hades said jokingly thinking it was a a prank or a joke

And the next thing she did zapped Hades with the bolt. She then handed the girls the bolt with determination on her face.

"Take it. Stop the gods from fighting each other." She said

"What's in it for you?" Percy asked with a strong tone and a fierce questioning look in her sea green eyes

She knew better. She had grown up with Oliver Queen and Bruce Wayne as her uncles. So she knew people who do things for others want something in return. Bruce and Oliver taught her how to run a business and make deals.

"I keep my allotted time away from this hell hole. I really don't want to be stuck with Hades down here forever. He is an abusive, cruel bastard." Persephone said

Percy gave Annabeth, Piper and Dianna the marbles and told them to think of Olympus. When the stepped on them they went to the outlook platform of the Empire State Building in New York City.

Percy was confused about this. Dianna knew what to do as she used this entrance to Olympus before for when she had to meet up with the council. But before they could go to the entrance however, they encountered Luke. While they were fighting him, he revealed why he stole the bolt.

He wanted the demigods to rule in their parents place. After the fight Dianna took the three girls to the godly elevator and took it to the last floor on the panel. The 600th floor.

And unlike mortals, Dianna was aloud to go through the barrier separating the gods world and the mortal world and all the way up to the gods throne room. When they reached the top, all four of them ran down the path to the room where they would meet the gods to give back the listening bolt to Zeus.

When they reached the throne room they saw all of the gods (minus Hades who is probably still out cold) yelling around each other. But the girls knew it would be worse if it was the summer solstice.

"Hey!" Dianna yelled to get the gods attention

Everyone looked to the new comers. Zeus walked to them and knelt as he did not want to leave his giant form. Percy threw the bolt to her uncle. When he grabbed it, it grew in size.