DONE. (Song Fic.)

Marinette stood off to the side of the stage and sighed. Tonight she is not Marinette Wayne. She is NETIE, singer, dancer, and entertainer. When the music started I rushed out onto the stage and began.

Adrien stood on the crowed of a NETIE concert. Alya and Nino got tickets to see her and dragged me along. When the music started, she ran onto the stage and started singing. Marinette stood up there.

You been wearing that crown and tearing me down
It's been awhile since you treated me right.
You strung me along for far to long
Since I never gave up the fight.
Until now.

It's gonna hit you hard till you see stars
I'm gonna put you through a world of hurt
Oh I don't believe in getting even, but getting what you deserve.

Marinette was singing her heart out. Damian was standing just off stage and was watching his wife pour her story out to the crowed. They met at a gala thanks to Jagged after she wrote this song. That was two years ago.

You crossed the line to many times
I'm gonna put you in your place
You play with dynamite, don't be surprised when I blow up in your face.
Oh my, oh my.

Mamma always told me that I should play nice
But she didn't know you when she gave me that advice.
I'm through with you
Your one bridge I'd like to burn,
Bottle up the ashes, smash the urn.

Marinette leaned her head back and belted the words. She held the long notes, and did little dance moves.

Done,
With your selfish way
And all the games your play
I'm through with you, and everything you saaaayyyyy—

Adrien has to admit, he knew who this song was meant to hear it. Him. He was such an ass in their relationship. When she finished singing, she stood in a pose breathing heavily. He glanced at Alya and Nino, but they didn't seemed fazed by Marinette. She brought the microphone to her lips and smiled.
"I want to thank all of you, my fans. I want to thank my husband most of all. He is very supportive of my careers. Thanks and have a good night!"
She's married?!

Marinette rushed off stage and jumped into Damians waiting arms. She squealed into his shoulder and smiled. She hasn't performed before. Jagged was right, performing is so much better.
"How does it feel Angel?" Damian asked
"Amazing. Jagged was right, performing is so much better." I said and kissed him.
"I'm glad, now I have a beautiful night planned." He said and whispered in her ear. Causing a blush so deep to appear on her face. She smirked and whispered something she should have told him before, but was happy either way.
"Really?!" Damian looked like a kid at Christmas.
"Yeah. Found out a few days ago."
"Im gonna be a dad!" He yelled
Mari giggled and tugged him to the car waiting outside.

DONE. By the Perry Band