H2O: Just add Water AU: Part 1

Marinette

I was swimming around, minding my own business. When I felt my tail get caught in something. I turned around to see what caught it, hoping it was my best friend Chloé. It wasn't. I saw a piece of rope wrap itself around my tail and knot. Sighing, I bent over to untie it. Till I felt a shark tug and I was being dragged towards the surface.
As I was pulled upwards I managed to hit my head on the side of a boat. I felt hands grabbing my tail, and some grabbing my arms. I didn't think to use my powers, but I felt faint.
"Quick! Someone hand me the knife!"
"I'm working on it!"
"Damn this knot!"
"Holly hell! Demon do you know her?!"
"Watch out!"
"Where's her tail?!"
These were the last words I heard. When I felt my tail disappear and my legs and clothes return.

When I came too, I was in a bed. I could tell with the pillow under my head and the blanket draped over me. I couldn't hear anything nearby, so I slowly sat up. My head pounding slightly.
"Ugh. My head." I said
Sighing, I stood and crossed the room to the door. What happened?
I opened the door and looked around. Where the hell am I? The last thing I remember was my tail disappearing.....in front of people on a boat. Oh no!! What have I done!! Chloé and Kagami are never going to forgive me!! I blew our secret. After several deep breaths, I decided to sneak out of the house. My powers are luck and plants. I can also talk to animals, I can also control water and air. Going back into the room and closing the door, I walked to the window. I was two floors up, and there wasn't anything nearby to use. Sighing, I concentrated on the grass growing and twisting to form a powerful latter. Smiling, I climbed out the window and onto the latter. I jumped down and raced off the property.
I collapsed onto my bed when I got home. Mom and dad were at the bakery just down the street, and Tikki (my little sister) was off at a friends house, so I was home alone. I had closed my eyes and started to drift off again, when my alarm for school went off. Groaning I pushed myself up and headed to my closet. I pulled out a nice, baby blue sundress, and white sandals. I let my hair down with a white headband. I sighed before grabbing my bag. I gotta tell Kagami and Chloé what happened. My head may be pounding, but I will tell my friends that the secret we guard with our lives was exposed.

"Marinette!! There you are!! We have been trying to call you for the past few minutes!!" Chloé said as she hugged me. I chuckled slightly and looked around nervously.
"Umm. Something happened......" I said and pushed my fingers into my palm. "I was out—swimming, when I foot got caught in some rope. Before I could do anything, I was pulled up to the surface. I ended up hurting my head and they saw me as that form before it disappeared and my clothes returned. I passed out and woke up in another bed." I sighed and shook my head, before immediately clutching it in pain.
"Are you alright?" Kagami asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder. Kagami has the power of ice, storms, flight, and has amazing reflexes.
I smiled and nodded gently. "Yeah. I have a headache, but I'm ok..... What are we going to do about the situation?"
Chloé shook her head before pacing around. She has the power of heat, fire, lightning, and protective instincts. We call her bee, because she is our Queen Bee and we are her hive. "I don't know. Did you recognize any of the voices you heard?"
I shook my head and shrugged. "No, but one knows me. They called him Demon or whatever. It was weird."
I pulled my school bag closer. How on earth am I going to survive. They're going to ship me off to the zoo or the circus. What if I get sent to the science lad?! They'll dissect me for sure!! What am I going to do?!!
"Marinette! Calm down! You attracting insects and people are starting to notice." Chloé said as she gripped my shoulder. I kept panicking. I felt a few Ladybugs land on my shoulder and that's when I calmed down.
'Can you tell me if someone saw me as a mermaid?' I asked the ladybugs.
'Yeah. We'll go search, and report back.' One said.
Sighing and my panic easing away I was pulled into an embrace by Chloé and Kagami.
"Everything will turn out ok. I promise." Kagami said.
"Thanks guys. Now I really need a swim." I said. We burst out laughing. I wrapped my arms around my two best friends and walked to class.