You Jump, I jump Jack

Damian looked at Marinette like she was crazy. He glanced from her to the structure. He turned back to her with his eyebrows raised.
"You want me to climb up there? Not happening." He said and turned away from her to walk away. She grabbed his arm and sighed.
"Come on, Damian. I know people that have loved their whole lives without living a minute. But if you climb up there with me right now, it one less second you haven't lived."
Damian looked around and sighed. She's right. "Let's go." Marinette smiled and grabbed his hand before leading him to the ladder. "I'm scared of ladders."
"Don't worry so am I." She said.
When they reached the top, Tom smiled and hooked them into a harness. Damian looked around the crowed and frowned.
"They look angry." He commented
"It's cause we're low on champagne." She replied and looked down.
"Is this even safe?" Damian asked once he was strapped in.
"Oh yes, all the potatoes came out unharmed." Tom said as he handed them umbrellas.
"Potatoes?!" Damian asked and looked at Tom like he grew a third head. Tom winked and disappeared. Marinette grimaced as grabbed my hand as the crowed shouted,
"IN OMINOUS PARATUS!!"
"I really should have made sure those potatoes where ok." Marinette said before everyone jumped.
Damian gasped as they went flying down to meet the ground. The whole time something bad came to mind, he shoved it aside and focused on Marinette's hand in his and the giant jump they just did. When they landed, they rocked on their feet. A grin on his face, and a smile on Marinette's.
"What'd you think, Demon?" She asked breathless.
"That was incredible!" Damian breathes as they rocked.
Damian knew that this girl was the most interesting part of this experience. She was able to talk him into doing that crazy jump, and he would never do that with anyone else. In that moment Marinette wanted to do nothing but kiss him. He jumped. This is a step. He trusts me.
Marinette smiled and helped the LDB finish off the alcohol before they returned to Yale.

Hey guys, so I know my last two shorts have been well.....short. But I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment. If you have anything special you would like to see please let me know in the comments. I really appreciate it.
-ML9876