NO

Marinette was sitting at the bar, perfectly content with people watching and drinking her vodka-tonic. But there were guys checking her out and shoving one of their friends towards her.
"Excuse me, my friends and I saw you and we think your beautiful, and would like to invite you to come have a drink with us." The guy that was shoved towards her said. He had a nice smile on, but was clearly sober enough to still be awkward.
"Look, you seem nice. But go away." She said before taking a drink.
"Oh come on. It'll be fun. What's your name?" He said bumping shoulders with me.
She rolled her eyes before standing and walking up to the karaoke stand. Mari looked up the song that has been playing in her head since she arrived and started singing.

I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet
How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me
But let me stop you there, oh, before you speak

Marinette stares at the guys that had been checking her out. Then she smirked.

Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no
My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no

First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game, thinkin' I'm believing every word
Call me beautiful, so original, telling me I'm not like other girls
I was in my zone before you came along, now I'm thinking maybe you should go
Blah, blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the I, to the no, no, no

She danced around on the stage before descending into the crowd. Marinette walked up to the boys and stopped, cocking her hip.

All my ladies listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no
My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no

And as Marinette waved her finger in the air and spun around all the guys, she didn't notice the man with tan skin and green eyes watching her intently. She kept singing and dancing around the bar.

Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope)
I don't need your hands all over me
If I want a man, then I'mma get a man
But it's never my priority
I was in my zone, before you came along, don't want you to take this personal
Blah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no

And when she finished the song and smiled nicely at the guys before taking her seat and ordering another drink. She wasn't drunk enough to forget she did that yet.
"Do you do this often?" A man asked as he took the seat next to her.
"If I do, I end up drunk off my ass so I don't." Mari replied, "thanks Joe." She said, thanking the bar tender for her new drink, and taking a sip.
"Why did you do that?" The guy asked.
"I was in my zone, before he came along, he wouldn't leave me alone. Listen to the lyrics man."
Marinette felt her phone buzz, but she ignored it and dipped her drink. She didn't want to talk to people. Her goal is to drink then sleep, nothing more, nothing less.
"I did, you told every guy here to leave you alone."
"Then why are you talking to me." She hissed
"Because you have spunk and don't care about what others think." He summed up.
"What's your name anyway?" She mumbled into her drink.
"Damian." He said, sticking his hand out.
"Marinette." She said returning his hand shake.