Figure Skating AU

Marinette stood in the middle of the ice rink. She took a steady breath and did the routine she had been practicing all week. She was on the schools Figure Skating team. When she finished she stayed in her finishing pose for a few seconds then stood. She looked at her coach and she smiled at her.
"Eel lent Marinette. Your ready for the competition tomorrow. Why don't you go home and rest." Mrs. Jenny said.
She shook my head. "I can't. I have to get it perfect. There will be sponsors for colleges. If I want to get into a good school, it has to be perfect." Marinette said.
"What about your friend? Doesn't he have connections? Couldn't he get you into a good school?" Mrs. Jenny raised an eyebrow.
Mari shook her head, "I would not only feel guilty about that, but I want to work and get in. I want to work my way to my dream." Mari skated back out into the middle of the ice. The music in her head, she began again. And again. And again.

It was ten o'clock at night, before Marinette stopped and got off the ice. She was tired and ready to go to bed.
"Took you long enough."
"What are you doing here Damian? I thought I wasn't seeing you till tomorrow." She said
Damian shrugged "I wanted to see if your ready for tomorrow. And you are. Your more prepared, and I think most tired as well." Damian chuckled
"Tired correct. Nervous about tomorrow. I still could work on my landings. And I have a history paper due, so yeah ready is an understatement."
Marinette took off her skates and put on her flats. She just slipped on her other shoe, when Damian covered his hands over hers.
"Your going to do great. Your always great." He said and kissed her knuckles.
Mari blushed and sighed. "I don't know. It's not just that. There will be sponsors there, if I mess up I could be throwing my only shot at a good college out the window."
Damian lifted a finger and forced Marinette to look at him. He stared at her and smiled.
"Your an amazing skater. Your an amazing person. Your gonna knock em dead to tomorrow, I promise."
Marinette sighed and looked away, but Damian held her chin and forced her to look at him. Before he could stop him self and kissed her softly on the lips. Marinette was shocked but happy, she leaned in and kissed him.
"I know your right, it's just— I want to get a scholarship. I want to be a fashion designer. I want all these things but they're all riding on tomorrow. But thanks, for the pep talk......and the kiss." Mari smiled and stood up. Keeping her hand laced through Damians.

Competition day.
Oh boy. Oh dear.
Marinette was wearing a black Leo.

Damian gripped her hand and kissed her cheek

"Your going to do fine." He whispered.
"Fines not good enough. Fine will make sure I'm not accepted." She ranted. She took a few breaths, then choked when her name was called.
"Knock them dead, Angel. You got this. And remember to have fun."

What Mari finished she was so happy. She hit every point, her spins were spot on. And she had so much fun doing it. She skated off the ice and jumped into Damians arms. He spun her around and she laughed with joy.
"I did it!" She cried
"You did." Damian said and kissed her passionately. The crowed roared in delight. Marinette burred her face in Damians chest, embarrassed, and happy all at once.

"We would like to congratulate, Miss. Marinette Dupain-Cheng! She has won the competition with her spectacular performance."
The crowed cheered as Marinette skated out and revived her award. When she excited the rink, she was met with Bruce Wayne, and a bunch of other famous people. And they all sponsored her. Mari was shocked but accepted. She thanked them and rushed to change.

"You did it. I heard the news. Your sponsored and can go to school. I'm proud of you Angel." Damian said when she finished changing and met him at his car.
"Thanks. You were right, I did amazing. Now I'm gonna sleep for a year. I got no sleep last night."
Damian chuckled and they headed to his place. They curled up onto the couch and watched movies till both fell asleep.