H2O: Just Add Water AU: Part 2

Marinette

When I entered the classroom, I got weird looks from Damian the whole way to my seat. The looks weren't hostile, they seemed more intrigued. Sighing, I pulled out my water bottle (that has a straw) and took a sip. I don't know what it is, but I got a really bad feeling.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip: Lunch~~~~~~~

Kagami, Chloé and I sat under a tree with our trays of food. I haven't seen Damian since third period, and he wouldn't talk to me. He continued to throw looks and glances my way the whole time.
"Girls, what am I going to do?" I asked "Someone knows our secret and we don't know who."
It was silent for a few seconds before Chloé groaned and flopped down on the grass. "I don't know. I say we just act like nothing happened. That way theirs no suspicions."
Kagami nodded her head and took a bite of potato's.
"I don't know. You know how I am about that kind of thing." I said and sighed. But a few seconds later I felt something getting poured on me. And it was WET!! I stood and got a quick glance at Lila before running off to the canal next to the school. I nearly made it in time, before I jumped in the water and was transformed into a mermaid. I didn't see anyone jump in behind me though.

Damian

I saw Lila pour what looked like water into Marinette. I watched carefully as she stood in one motion and ran. I followed close behind and saw her jump into the canal. Not waist if a minute, I jumped in after her.
What I saw baffled me. One second there were bubbles, and the next nothing. But the girl I've had a crush on for the past two years.... with a tail. She was breathtaking.

She turned around and gasped under the water

She turned around and gasped under the water. She swam backwards before she froze in place. She moved her hands to prevent her from moving. I swam over to her and gave a small smile. She looked around and waved her arms around my head. And air bubble appeared around my head and I could breath. I gasped. She motioned for me to follow her and she started swimming down the canal. I followed till we were off the shore of the beach, in a secluded spot. I crawled out and walked over to the beach. I watched Marinette dragged herself up and onto the beach.
"How can you turn into a mermaid?" I asked.
She chuckled darkly. "So it was you. Great."
I arched my eyebrow and stared at her. "What do you mean?"
"I've had this secret for almost three years, and no one has known. After three years of keeping it to myself, someone finds out. And the answer to your question is, Magic." After a second there was a bunch of steam then her tail was gone, and she was back in her regular clothes. She stood, brushed off the sand and started walking away.
"Wait!! I have questions and I want and explanation."
She laughed. Like actually laughed "Sorry. I've had a few run in with scientists a few times and I could go swim for weeks. Not happening. It's bad enough you know now, I refuse to tell you anything."
"Can you at least tell me how you got out of the bedroom?"
She smirked "Magic."
"So the air bubble was magic as well." A nod. "I want you to know, this doesn't change how I see you."
She stopped and faced me. "And how do you see me?"
I blushed a little and smiled "Strong. Brave. A little crazy. Beautiful. Should I continue?"
She was blushing like crazy. And she was gorgeous.
"You think I'm beautiful?" She asked while looking at the ground. "You just saying that because you know my secret."
She sighed and continued walking away. Gathering my courage, I blurted out the secret I have been keeping from her. "No I don't. Because I've liked you before I even know you had a secret!"
She gasped and turned around. Staring at me. "What?"
I walked closer and grabbed her hand. "I've had a crush on you since we met." I said with a small smile.
She smiled. "I was not expecting that. I mean, you found out the biggest secret someone could have and you blurt out you like me. I mean who does that?! What on earth is going on?! It's been three years! And out of no where you discover it. I'm screwed! Screwed! Someone out there hatessss-"
I didn't think. I pulled her close and kissed her. She froze for a second before kissing back. No way!