Damian Surprise pt3

~~~~Marinette-Wedding day~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh boy. Today's my wedding day and I am nervous. So nervous I can't eat. I love eating!!! My dress was beautiful. It was simple, yet elegant. It had a light blue tint to it. I made it myself.
"Oh, Marinette you look amazing!" Chloé said as I came out in my dress.
"Thanks Chloé."
"Alright, now you need something old." Kagami said.
"My moms necklace is old. It was handed down for six generations. Each of them wore it on their wedding day." I said as I touched the diamond incrusted necklace. I tripped on my heels and stumbled into a chair. I groaned and flinched. Man, why did that have to happen?!
"You alright Mari?" Chloé ask as she moved to do my hair. I decided to pull my bangs back into a braid and leave my hair down, with little flower clips in it. I smiled and nodded. "Just nervous. It's not like it the biggest day of my life." I chuckled softly. This is the best day of my life. I'm marrying the guy that saw me. The real me. He let me break down countless times because of Lila and Alya. No matter how many times I thought he would leave, he showed up to prove me wrong. He kept reminding me I wasn't alone. I smiled and with those thoughts in mind my nerves vanished, because I knew I was marrying the right man. The man that would make sure I was happy and taken care of. 
"Alright Check list. Something blue?"
"My dress."
"Something old?"
"Necklace"
"Something new?"
"Hair clip. Kagami bought it for me."
"Something borrowed?"
"Your vail, Chloé."
"Your all set." I heard the music start and I smiled. "That's your que. go get him." Chloé said and lightly pushed me towards the door. Chuckling I nodded, took a few breaths, and headed out.

"You May kiss the bride." The priest said.
Smiling I leaned in and kissed Damian. The love of my life, and now husband. The crowds stood up cheers rang throughout the church. When we broke off the kiss, I smiled and turned to the crowed. Walking back up the aisle, I waved and gripped Damians hand. Marinette Dupain-Cheng was no more. Marinette Wayne was beginning an amazing new life with her husband.

 Marinette Wayne was beginning an amazing new life with her husband