Swan Princess AU

"You will marry him, Marinette! Your a princess for gods sake!" King Tom said as he looked at Marinette. "He is a lovely prince, and unless you can produce a prince as willing as him to marry you, then you can marry him."
Marinette looked horrified.
"What about marrying for love?! You and mom married for love, way can't I?!" She yelled back. She refused to marry a Prince Adrien. He was a cocky, brat with no sense of boundaries. He had the nerve to feel her up last time he was here.
"We has known each other for years! There's a difference!!" Her father yelled.
"Is it? Because I'm not allowed anywhere outside of the castle! I don't know anyone my own age! Tell me how that's fair or different?!" She yelled back. She wasn't going to back down.
"Adrien is a nice guy, he comes with land and power. You'll like him once you get to know him." Her father tried to reason with her, but she wasn't having it. She turned around and just as she made it to the door, it burst open. A powerful wind knocking her back.
There standing above her was Gabriel Agreste, Adriens Sorcerer father. Marinette took a glance at her father and saw fear and hatred in his eyes.
'So that's why he's pushing the marriage.' Marinette thought.
Gabriel chuckled and leaned in close to my face. "Hello Marinette, I heard you were refusing to wed my son."
"I'm not going to marry someone who is as arrogant, and stupid as your son." She spat.
Gabriel didn't like that. He smacked Marinette across the face, a red print was left behind.
"You will marry him, if you ever want to see anyone ever again." He said, cackling evilly. And before Marinette could contradict anything, Gabriel turned into a giant hawk and snatched her up in his claws, before flying outside and into the night.

It's been two months since she was kidnapped. Every day she's been there, she turns into a swan when the moon sets on the lake, and returns to her human form when the moon touches the lake. Gabriel said to break the curse, she needs to marry Adrien or, someone has to make an unconditional vow of love.

Marinette held onto the slightest bit of hope someone would come for her. But two months later, with two remaining, and no one has come, she gave up hope. Besides, who loves a nobody.

Our young Prince Damian was out hunting with his friend Jon. Sunset was an hour ago, and the moon was just rising. There was a rumor going around that this place was good hunting ground. But Damian has a genuinely bad feeling about this place. And when he stumbled upon an old castle and a beautiful lake with a beautiful swan on the edge, he decided to ignore the feeling to kill the swan.

But everything is not as it seems.

The moon rose over the lake and a flash of pink light later, and there stood a beautiful woman. Her dark blue/black hair reflecting on the moon. As well as her eyes. Damian shared a look with Jon.
"What the hell just happened?" He whispered
"This must be Sorcerer Gabriel's castle. His son is a prince. But why is she here?" Jon asked.
But they were interrupted by a squeaky voice.
"Because she refused to marry Prince Adrien. He is very persistent. Marinette's been here longer then me."
Both boys turned to see a beautiful blond girl, with icy blue eyes watching them.
"How long has she been here?" Damian asked.
"Two months. Her fathers knows where she is, but hasn't sent anyone to get her. So every night when the sun sets and the moon rises, she sits and cleans. Adrien and Gabriel talk to her every night. They tell her to marry Adrien or stay a swan. She chooses swan every time." The lady rolled her eyes "I don't blame her either."
"What's your name?" Jon asks
"Princess Chloé." She said with a curtsy. "And that's Princess Marinette." She pointed to the woman that sat on the tree trunk, petting a chipmunk.
Damian couldn't help the small swoon he felt as he watched the beauty from afar.
"What are you doing here anyway?" Chloé asked.
"We heard this was good hunting ground, thought we would see if they were right."
"Damn it Adrien." Chloé hissed. She looked pissed. "Come on." She said before walking towards Marinette.