Chapter 2: Awakening

Lynx's POV

Lynx's eyes opened with a jolt. Journey and a woman with long black hair leaned over her.
"Remedy! She's awake!" Journey gasped.
"OK, OK. Lynx, are you feeling good?" Remedy sighed.
"I don't know. Am I seeing things, or is that Journey with you?" Lynx asked.
"Hey, she remembers me!" Journey laughed.
Lynx was confused. Why was Journey, the happiest woman alive, working with the man with the golden hands? And why did she give to be here?
"Hey, you were the one that came in with Midas, weren't you, Lynx?" Journey asked.
"Midas? Who's that?" Lynx asked.
"He had golden hands. The other one was Meowscles." Remedy mumbled.
"8-Ball, Rippley and Turk are here too!" Journey smiled.
Wow, Lynx thought, This place is popular...
The three of them walked into a corridor. This place wasn't just popular, but big too. The stormtrooper henchmen lined the corridors. They waved at the three of them as they walked by.
"I've just been thinking..." Journey suddenly said to Lynx.
"What is it?" Lynx asked.
"You must really hate Midas. I doubt he'll let you tell anyone what happened. Very much like he only tells those closest to him about his personal life." Journey sighed.
"I don't. Really." she did hate him though.
"I know from Skye that our number one nemesis Chaos Agent used to be his best friend, but that's all she'll tell me..."
"Who's Skye?"
"You'll know her when you see her." Remedy laughed to herself.
"Her hat's alive! It's so KAWAII!" Journey giggled.
"Hmm." Lynx muttered.
"He's a good guy, honestly." Journey said, "Trust me on this."
"Welcome to GHOST, by the way. We do spy stuff. I know Midas wanted to see you for your first mission." Remedy sighed.
"Mission..?" Lynx sighed.
"I don't speak much, but I'll make an exception for you I guess. I don't know."
"Oh. But what mission- I'm serious you two."
"Classified information." Journey grumbled.
"Yup. Maybe his precious cat Meowscles knows but I doubt anyone else does." Remedy sighed.
"Ugh. Really?" Lynx grumbled.
"It'll be fine, Lynx. Midas is good." Journey reassured Lynx.
"OK then!" Lynx said.
Lynx felt really angry. She opened the door closest to her and Midas was right there. He smiled and looked down at the clipboard he was holding.
"There you are, Lynx! I need to have a word with you."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted the next one to have basically two normal sized chapters inside it. So this one is almost an introduction for the next one. Thanks for reading anyway! Don't forget to vote! Bye!! :D