Bonus Chapter 2: Jules' Creation

Jules' POV

  Jules had rebuilt parts of The Agency after Doomsday finished as an apology for lying to them. The bedrooms hadn't been touched by the wave of destruction.
  Jules was bored. It was early in the morning, but for some reason, her brain decided it was time to get up. And she couldn't bring herself to wake up Midas because he's so cute when he's asleep. And Meowscles and Kit, who now sleep in Midas and Jules' room, were also still asleep.
She realised she wasn't going to get anything out of him for at least two hours, so she kissed his forehead and left the room. She saw him smile briefly before she shut the door.
She got in the elevator to go and get some toast, wondering if she could take it to go. Surprisingly, Brutus was also in the elevator.
"Oh! Brutus, hi!" Jules smiled.
"Hello, Jules. Brutus was actually just looking for you." Brutus replied.
"Really? Go on, tell me what you wanted to tell me."
"That scrap metal you ordered has just arrived. And also the ice cream machine got refilled."
"Ooh! Yay! Can you show me where they put it?"
"Brutus will do just that, come on, we have no time to waste."
  Brutus bought her down to floor -1. Floor -2 was still in need of reconstruction. Jules followed Brutus into her own, scrap filled office.
"So they just put it here then?" Jules asked, picking up the fresh parts.
"Actually, they left them on the doorstep of The Agency. Brutus put them in here." Brutus smiled.
"Thanks! Well, I best get to work."
"Are you going to continue in the -2nd floor?"
"No. I have an idea which I think will help us all out."
"OK. Brutus will leave you to it."
"Thanks again!"
  Jules got to work on a small robot she had began to build. The plans showed a realistically-sized robo-owl. It was completely silver coloured, apart from its beady yellow eyes. She had the frame and the memory chip built, so she just needed to cover the frame in metal and he would be done.
Jules clapped her hands, "Ohm?"
"Hoot!" Ohm hooted.
"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"
"Hoot hoot!"
"Lovely."
  She got out her welder's mask and began to make the body of Ohm. Ohm watched her. Jules smiled and patted him on the head. He hooted happily in reply.
  Jules could have been in the workshop for two or three hours, but she had finally made Ohm his body. Jules prepared to put it on him.
"Just this one last thing, then you'll be able to soar free!" Jules smiled.

Lynx's POV

  Skye happily drove Lynx and a very tired Kyubi across the moat. Skye turned around slightly to talk to Lynx.
"I can't believe it's already been a week since I last saw you!" Skye gasped.
"I can't believe Lynx called me at 8am..." Kyubi yawned.
"What? You normally get up at that time." Lynx laughed.
"Ever since I was a spy here I needed to reset my sleep schedule."
  Kyubi let out a loud yawn and Skye and Lynx giggled. Ollie meeped. Lynx remembered something she wanted to tell Skye as they got out of the boat.
"Any news on Deadpool?" Lynx asked.
"Nothing. You'd think they'd have found him by now." Skye sighed.
"Oh. Hey honey, it's time to get out."
Kyubi was fast asleep. Skye let out a quiet 'aww.'
"Why are you here, anyway?" Skye asked.
"I'm here because Jules told me she had something she wanted to show me," Lynx replied, pulling out her phone, "Here, I'll show you the message."
  Suddenly, a bird appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Lynx's phone. Lynx gasped and tried to grab at it, to no avail. The bird landed on the ground and put down a note. Upon closer inspection, it was not a bird, but in fact a robot that looked like a bird. The note read 'ya like it? :).'
  Jules appeared over the slightly damaged balcony and waved. She shouted something at them.
"His name is Ohm! Do you like him?!" Jules asked.
"I think he's really cool!" Lynx smiled.
"Thanks! Follow him and he'll show you the way up!"
"OK, thanks!"
  Ohm sat down next to Kyubi. He then hooted incredibly loudly. Kyubi screamed. He then broke down and hugged Lynx.
"What was that?!" Kyubi cried.
"It was just a robot. Belonging to Jules." Lynx comforted him, "Come on, let's go up!"

Jules' POV

  Lynx, Skye, Kyubi and Ohm walked up the stairs and met her. Jules smiled. Lynx hugged her.
"Hi." she smiled.
"Hey, Lynx!" Jules replied.
"Your owl woke me up." Kyubi groaned.
"Eh."
"Eh?!"
"Hey, you can listen! C'mon, lets go inside."
"How often do you plan on using him?" Lynx asked.
"I don't know yet. You want to try him?"
"Uuuh, yeah! Sure."
  Jules passed Ohm to Lynx and they started to play with him. Jules loved her new creation, and she knew that he would be a vital asset to Ghost.

THE END

As you can see, GoldeeTheShrew_ won the requests for the final bonus chapter! I don't think I'll upload to this story ever again, so I'm going to take this opportunity to say thank you again :). If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and follow me if you want to check out my other stuff, including the sequel to this story! Thanks for reading and bye! :D