Chapter 23 Part 2: The End of The Agency

Lynx's POV

"Honey! Wake up, please!" Kyubi pleaded, tears streaming from his eyes.
"W-what happened?" Lynx asked.
Lynx realised what had happened. She and Midas had broken out of the loop for a couple of minutes. She had to get back again. She turned to Midas.
"Midas! You have to try harder!" Lynx shouted. But her happy look was soon replaced by a worried one.
Midas was being pushed down with Toxin's foot, and the other agents were attempting to stop her. Tina arrived, firing her bow. Lynx screamed in anger.
"Come on Kyubi, we have to take her down!" Lynx shouted.
"Wait! If Midas stays down like that, the storm will close in on us!" Kyubi squealed.
"But... she's evil!"
"Midas is our friend! I won't sit here and let him die!"
Kyubi shot lightening in Toxin's direction to distract her. Lynx thought about what Kyubi had said and decided that she had to save Midas.
"Guys! Clear an opening for me!" Lynx instructed.
"Alright!" Deadpool shouted.
The agents attempted to push Toxin away from The Device and Midas. Toxin snarled as she realised what they were doing. Kyubi had a special twinkle in his eye that meant something good. Lynx walked into The Device, wearing her cat suit. Lynx screamed as the energy from The Device hit her.
"You can't stay here... you'll be looped!" Midas wheezed.
"I'll risk it to help you." Lynx told him.
Midas looked touched behind the mask. She helped him up and they both fell out of The Device. The storm kept on flickering the fiery orange colour and then it dispersed, leaving a stormless world.
"D-Did it work?" Jules asked.
"I don't know..." Midas replied.
"Noo!" Toxin screamed, "No! Do you know what you've done!?"
"We just saved the people of this island from you and the rest of Shadow." Lynx smirked.
"Saved?! You've doomed us all!"
"Us? Why are you in danger?"
"Me and Chaos Agent will buy you some time, get as many people as you can off this island!"
"Explain what's going on!"
"I don't have the time!"
"WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE THE TIME!?"
"No! Go now!"
Light suddenly blasted all of them, and this time it couldn't have been just her and Midas, because everyone was covering her eyes like they were being blinded.
"Honey... what's going on?!" Kyubi cried, hugging Lynx harder than he'd ever done before.
"We'll be OK! We'll all be OK!" Lynx screamed.
Lynx was completely blinded, like there was no way to escape the light. Lynx awoke in the same office she had been warped to before. But this time, Toxin and a very scary-looking masked man she assumed was Toxin's boss, Chaos Agent, were there too.
"Are you two OK?" Chaos Agent asked.
"Yes." Midas looked angry at him. Chaos Agent looked away guiltily.
"Lynx, why are you here?" Toxin asked in a panicked tone.
Lynx didn't reply, but instead she looked around the office for clues about what was going on. There were photos on the wall, containing a man which looked slightly familiar. On the man's desk were three files, labelled 'Lynx Meowsicles', 'Hugo "Midas" Barnes' and 'Ericka Barnes'. Those were Lynx, Midas and Jules' names. In the bin next to his desk was a fourth file, labelled 'Wade Wilson', which had Deadpool's face on it. Lynx assumed that was his real name.
"Why are they researching us, Midas?" Lynx asked.
"They're researching you because you're a threat. To the simulation." Toxin explained.
"A-ha! A simulation! It makes do much sense now." Midas smiled.
"We work with these people and we're sorry we did this. To everyone you've ever seen on both of those islands." Chaos Agent apologized.
The man they saw on the phone before walled in and Lynx recognised him instantly. Jonesy, who was one of her classmates, was stood in front of them in a suit.
"Why?" Lynx sighed.
"John, we can explain!" Toxin pleaded.
"No, Amanda! Craig, you too?!" Jonesy replied angrily.
"You're sick! Enslaving all these people, and for what?! As soon as we both get back to school, I'm going to get you expelled for whatever I can do to keep my friends safe!" Lynx snarled.
"I'm sorry."
"Save it. You were literally just saying that Toxin and Chaos Agent betrayed you and your people here!"
"It's actually Amanda and Craig."
"I don't care what their real names are! Or yours! Just tell me what us going on!"
"I can't!"
"TELL US!"
Suddenly, the light came back and blinded her. Lynx awoke in a small puddle in the ruins of The Agency. Kyubi and Skye were standing over her.
"It happened again!" Kyubi shouted, whilst pulling down his mask and kissing her on the lips.
Lynx looked so happy to see him, "Honey!"
"Aww! Cute! :D" Skye smiled, and Ollie needed.
"Haha. Get over here!"
Lynx, Skye and Kyubi had a group hug. Lynx never, ever wanted the moment to end.
"I never thought this would have ended so wholesomely." Kyubi smiled.
"Wait, where's Midas?" Lynx asked.
Midas was chatting with Brutus and Jules. They were old friends, just having a laugh. Lynx and Midas' eyes met. Midas said something to them and walked over to Lynx.
"Well then." Midas sighed.
"I don't think it worked." Lynx frowned.
"But we were close, and we have to keep on trying."
"Y-yes."
"Would you like to go to Starbucks with me, Tina, Brutus, Jules and Meowscles?"
"Ooh, yes please! Guys! We're getting Starbucks!"
"OK! Come on Skye." Kyubi smiled.
Lynx stared into the beautiful sunset with her friends and she remembered the fun times she had at The Agency. On the horizon, Lynx swore that she could see a tsunami. In fact, it was a tsunami! And it was heading for the island. But Lynx decided that they could worry about such a far away problem, so she relaxed as her days of worrying about the storm and Doomsday were over.

THE END.

Thank you for reading my story, I really appreciate it! It's people like you who help my story to get noticed. I'm going to take this last opportunity to tell you that I'm accepting requests for my final bonus chapter! If I don't get any, I'll cancel the request accepting and just write my own. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed, and follow me if you want to check out my other stuff! Anyway, I appreciate you reading my story, byee! :) :D :3 :P

Edit: Spelling