Epilogue

Lynx's POV

  A lot of things happened since the end of Doomsday.
  Unfortunately, Toxin was reported missing and Lynx wasn't sure if she was OK. Chaos Agent returned to Shadow at some point. Deadpool left The Agency randomly one day and was not seen since. Jules became a full-time agent for Ghost, hanging out with Midas and her old friends. TnTina, Meowscles and Maya forgave Midas for lying to them and remained at The Agency. Brutus still remained Midas' best friend. Skye and Journey began to speak to each other more frequently. Peely returned to Ghost headquarters. 8-Ball left The Agency and followed his own path, looking for his supposedly dead twin brother. Lynx wondered who he could be. Riptide added Remedy to strike team E.G.O. in place of him, and Rippley stayed with Journey and Riptide too. Midas returned to being the boss of The Agency. And Lynx and Kyubi both decided to stop being spies and return to the life of an ordinary high school student with their friends, whilst still meeting up with Skye, Journey and Jules.
The day that they were sadly going to leave, they were waiting by the train station with Brutus, Skye and Journey.
"I'm really going to miss you." Skye sighed, hugging Lynx.
"I'll still see you though. But I'll miss you too." Lynx comforted her.
"You stay safe now, Drift." Brutus patted Kyubi's head.
"I'm really gonna miss you, Brutus." Kyubi sighed.
"Don't worry. Everyone who sees Brutus sees him again."
"You know, I could join you on the train if you want. You know, because Calamity and DJ Yonder know me." Journey told Lynx.
  Lynx thought of her best friend Calamity and Kyubi's best friend DJ Yonder. She didn't know what Midas had to pull to do it, but he had somehow managed to allow Ghost to let them tell their spy adventure to Yonder and Calamity. She thanked him silently.
"Sure! I'd love you to come." Lynx smiled.
"Bye!" Skye cried.
"See you." Brutus bellowed.
"Byee!" Lynx waved, and Kyubi waved too.
  Lynx, Journey and Kyubi sat there in their seats as the train drove to Lazy Lake. The journey would take an hour at least. Lynx saw that Journey was staring glumly out of the window.
"Journey, are you OK?" Lynx asked.
"Oh... sorry. I was just thinking about something." Journey apologized.
"You don't need to apologize, it's fine! I was just a little worried."
"OK. I was thinking about Kyubi and him bringing Riptide to our strike team. He really pulled the team together."
"Heheh! Thanks." Kyubi smiled.
"No problem. I was thinking about..."
"Turk?"
  Journey looked sad. Turk had been her boyfriend, and also the old leader of strike team E.G.O. He also pulled the team together. Lynx hadn't seen the team in action, but they must have been quite strong, because when Turk got offered a spot at Ghost headquarters, he took it without a second thought. Journey broke up with him and fell in love with 8-Ball, but he left after Doomsday finished to go find his twin, who he thinks might be dead. Lynx wasn't surprised that Journey was upset. Rippley was all she had left.
"What did happen to him? Tell me everything. Unless you don't want to, of course." Lynx asked Journey.
"No, no. I'll tell you." Journey sighed.
"Are you sure?" Kyubi asked.
"Yes." Journey looked out of the window again, "Now where do I begin..?"

THE END

I decided that I also wanted to release another chapter, but this one is only a 550 word epilogue. Thank you for reading my story! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed and follow me if you want to check out my other stuff. Hopefully I'll see you on my comments board! Byee! :D