Chapter 16 Part 2: Storm The Agency! Part 2

Peely's POV

  The phone inside the woodland cottage Peely owned started to ring, Peely walked over to it and picked it up.
"Banana banana?" Peely greeted.
"Peely, it's Brutus." Brutus told him over the phone.
"Oh, OK." Peely smiled, speaking in English now, "I'm listening."
"We need your help at The Agency, it's a full-on invasion from Shadow!"
"And you need me?"
"You're the best agent we have!"
"I know. I'm on my way."
"OK, Brutus can never repay his debt."
  Peely put down his phone and walked into his wardrobe, coming out in a full suit. He could hear the bears and gnomes arguing beneath him. But, he needn't worry about that. He had been summoned by Brutus, and of course, he would go and help.

Lynx's POV

  Henchmen from both factions were firing from all sides. Lynx wasn't sure who was winning. Meowscles threw a henchman into a group of others.
"Are you OK, Lynx?" Meowscles asked.
"Don't worry about me, worry about the henchmen." Lynx told him.
"I will!"
  A nearby area exploded, meaning Shadow had more bombs and they were relentless with firing them. Multiple Ghost henchmen were running from the smoke. Then, a nearby wall exploded. It wasn't a bomb though, it was Kyubi who had blasted through the wall with his lightening powers. Remedy was scowling at him.
"I won't let you hurt anyone else!" Kyubi shouted, firing a electricity ball at the bomb cannon and exploding lots of Shadow henchmen.
  Hazard then appeared from the sky and pushed Kit to the ground. Kit let out a cry of pain as he rolled off his mech and onto the ground. Meowscles grabbed Hazard.
"Don't you hurt him!" Meowscles screamed.
"No! PLEASE!!" Hazard pleaded.
"I'm not going to kill you, just don't hurt anyone else."
  Meowscles put Hazard down and she scrambled away, clutching her throat. Chic helped her up and they both ran away. Meowscles put Kit back on his mech.
"Thanks!" Kit sighed with relief.
"It's OK. Keep pushing them back!" Meowscles shouted.
"Got it!" Lynx replied.
Kyubi zoomed in to join them, "Hey!"
"Hi honey."
"How are you?"
"I'm fine. Duck."
  Kyubi ducked and Lynx sniped a henchman who was right behind him. Kyubi gave her the thumbs up. Then, another explosion happened, a helicopter, whether Ghost, Shadow, or neither, it was hard to tell, had crashed into an area full of Shadow henchmen. It was... a giant banana?!
"What is Peely doing here?!" Kyubi shouted.
"You know him?" Meowscles asked.
"Yeah, we do." Lynx replied.
  Lynx saw Midas smile at Peely. Peely waved back. Brutus bought out his minigun and smashed the window of Midas' office. The two then slid down and began to fire at the henchmen.
"Midas, where's the strike team?" Meowscles asked.
"I don't know... Riptide!" Midas shouted.
Riptide and the strike team appeared on the right, "Yes?"
"There you are? Come on; we need to push them back."
  Another bomb cannon was destroyed, it was close to the base and the corner had been obliterated. A Ghost henchman ran near the base and tested a bomb as far as they could- straight into the base! It exploded. All of their spare ammo, food, materials, weapons, and many of the henchmen were gone. Toxin swore loudly.
"Come on! Take out the last of them!" Brutus shouted.
"I'm going ahead!" Lynx announced.
"OK. Good luck!" Skye, who had just appeared behind them, smiled.
  Lynx ran on ahead. The very few Shadow henchmen that were left began to retreat. Lynx took out a few before they could evade her attacks. Only Toxin remained on the battlefield, purely indestructible. She was killing Ghost henchmen left and right. Strike team E.G.O moved in on some other Shadow henchmen, so Lynx took her opportunity and put on her cat suit. Toxin was right there. It was showtime.
  Just before Toxin could plunge her axe into a henchman's heart, Lynx kicked her in the face. The henchman gave her a thumbs up and then shot a Shadow henchman. Toxin snarled and threw a syringe at Lynx like a shuriken. Lynx easily evaded the attack. Toxin swung her axe and Lynx ducked and swiped her feet so she fell over again. Toxin's eyes were visible now that her glasses had fallen off. They were full of pure hatred.
"Why are you doing this?" Lynx asked.
"Ghost are bad people who are rejecting their destiny! They should be winners, not spies!" Toxin snarled.
"What do you mean?"
"You won't understand, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. But you will know one day. And I will never let you forget."
  Toxin pushed her to the ground and then retreated. Lynx rubbed her head and stood up. The mask of her suit retracted. Her face and hair were now visible. Kyubi ran over to her and kissed her passionately.
"You're safe!" he cried.
"Of course I am! I'm more worried about you, what's Remedy going to think now you've broken her wall?"

Kyubi's POV

  Lynx and Kyubi did lots of small talk happily. All of the survivors were celebrating, and Skye and Meowscles came over.
"We did it, Lynx!" Skye squealed, hugging her.
"Yeah!" Lynx smiled.
"Ow..!" Kyubi scoffed, rubbing his wrist.
"Oh no, is your wrist OK?"
  Kyubi looked into Meowscles' eyes. They seemed to have just made an unspoken agreement to never let Lynx know about what happened between them.
"It's fine. It might need a cast, though..." Kyubi sighed.

Lynx's POV

  Eventually, everything returned to normal at The Agency. Anything that had been broken was fixed and some parts were remodeled. Lynx was not a completely normal high school student anymore, and her time at The Agency was far from done!

To be continued...

It sounds like it's the end if the story but it isn't! There is one more part in Fortnite: Spies! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed and follow me if you want to check out my other stuff! Until next time... bye! :D