Chapter 3

I woke up , and rolled to see the sunlight breaking through my curtains slightly . I groaned remembering the events of the previous night .

I rolled out of bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom , I had no energy to deal with all of this today .

I turned the shower on and stepped it , I decided to wash my hair , if I was gonna deal with all of this I might aswell look like a bad bitch while doing it .

I got out , did my hair and applied some make up , not too much but just enough .

Now to decide on what to wear ,
Jeans , not just any jeans these made my ass look good . A random cropped hoodie and vans . I took one last look in my mirror before grabbing my bag and leaving my room .

I could smell the amazing aroma of pancakes as soon as I opened my door . I went downstairs and entered the kitchen to see my mom placing the last pancake on the plate .

"Wow pancakes ? Is today my birthday " I joked and she laughed , " I'm going into work a bit later than usual so I thought I'd make you some I know they're your favorite " she said handing me the syrup. "Thanks mom" I said sitting down to eat them .

Maybe today wasn't going to be too bad after all , my phone buzzed on the table letting me know Taylor was outside . "Bye mom , love you " I said kissing her cheek before grabbing my keys and rushing outside .

I hopped into Tay's car and she smirked at me , "what bitch , we're gonna be late " I said as she started at me , "well what happened last night with Ale " she pressed , "drive and I'll tell you " I said laughing . She pulled away , "okay spill" she said , "okay so basically what happened was nothing " I said smiling and she shot me a side eye . "What do you mean nothing ? " she asked , "I mean we studied and ate pizza , that's all that happened " I said . She stayed quiet for a while , "okay " she finally let out . "Okay " I said , "I just find it hard to believe that he didn't try anything or even ask you on a date " she pressed . I stayed quiet , "he did didn't he " she snapped looking over at me before laughing , "I knew it , and ? What did you say ?" She asked . "No " I said as we pulled into the parking lot at school .

I got out of her car before she could ask anything else . I walked to my locker and opened it to get my books , "why'd your say no to him " she said as I slammed my books into my locker . "I was just going to ask her the same thing " I heard a voice say , causing me to roll my eyes and shoot Taylor and look . She smirked before walking away .

I closed my locker to reveal Alejandro, "you're already speaking about me angel " he said and I rolled my eyes . "Did you do something new to your hair ? Because you're looking a bit extra annoying today " I said and he smirked "I'm glad you pay so much attention to my hair , but you never answered my question" he said .

" and what was your question " I asked leaning against my locker . "Why did you say no to me " he pressed pouting slightly . "Because alejandro you go through girls like you go through socks " I said .

"No I don't " he said a bit overly defensive. "It's only been Vic " he added , "and Michelle and Katie " I said smiling innocently and his face fell . "How do yo-" he started , "Ale I'm friends with Taylor and Jenna what don't I know" I answered the question he never asked . " things just didn't work out that's all " he said and I nodded . "I hope I'm not going to just be another "things didn't work out " when this is over " I said and he looked at me shocked , " I have a proposition for you " I said and he smirked so that his dimples were on full display . I couldn't help but smile seeing it . "A double date tonight , me , you , Mattia and Jenna ?" I both asked.

He looked down and me clearly weighing out his options , " okay but if you have fun you owe me another date " he said and I extended my hand , "deal " I said he shook my hand and smiled . "Mattia and I get to decide where we're going tonight then " he said , "fine just text me and I'll show up " I shrugged , "nah I'll pick you up , you can text me your address " he said and I was caught slightly off guard . I just smirked and walked closer . He looked down at me " okay Alejandro" I said dragging out the "r" he smirked , "I really do love how you say my name sweetheart , I might have to make you said it more often " he said . "Yea if you ever get lucky enough " I said laughing before walking past him to home room .