chapter 20

mattia dropped his arm from around my shoulder and i could tell shit was about to get intense, "sure it isn't " he said to josh who instantly went pale . "matti , i think i'm gonna sleep by taylor them can you walk with me " i said trying to avoid what was bound to happen because they were sharing a room . mattia looked down at me and then back at josh , "yea sure " he said , his voice was so low even i was scared he might snap at me .

we walked to taylor and vics room , "are you going to be okay " i asked as we reached the door and knocked , "yea i might go sleep by kairi and ale because if i see him again tonight i'll beat the shit out of him " he said . "i thought you were over jenna " i asked . mattia chuckled, "you don't get it hey " he said , "get what " i asked . "i don't care about him being with jenna i'm pissed because he lead you on just to do that " mattia said as vic opened the door interrupting the discussion. "is it cool if i sleep here " i asked and vic nodded "of course , mattia do you wanna chill " she asked , "nah i'm gonna get going night guys " he said , "night tia " vic said , "night mattia " i said and he smiled before walking away .

mattia's pov

i went back to my room to get my charger and saw josh wasn't their , "where's josh " i asked mariano , "said he's sleeping by one of the guys from the football team " mariano said exhaling smoke , "want a hit " he asked holding out the joint , "yea think i need it " i said waking over .

***

the next morning i overslept a little and made it to the biology class a bit late , "nice of you to join us mr polibio " the teacher said i just nodded and walked over to where taylor was , but i felt eyes on me and looked up to see gianna staring at me . shit i forgot i needed to speak to her , i changed direction and headed for gianna instead , "hey " i said , "uhm hi " she said looking at me and then back at the teacher . "uhm i wanted to apologize for you know " i said , "it's okay " she said sounding hurt , "i'm sorry i left like that too " i added . she just looked up at me , "let me make it up to you " i said , "how are you going to that " she asked rolling her eyes . "let me take you out sometime " i said . she chuckled , "mattia you're clearly very interested in kelsey i don't wanna get involved with you unless you interested in me too , so whenever you're over her or whatever then come find me until then we're good no bad vibes " she said and i was honestly caught a bit off guard , "you sure ?" i asked and she nodded smiling , before she leaned in and hugged me .

kelsey's pov

i was standing by taylor when mattia walked over , suddenly he made a de-tour and decided to head towards gianna , "man every time i think things are gonna work out something always shows me i'm wrong " i said , taylor stood watching them for a bit "nah trust me it's not what you think" she said . gianna leaned in and hugged mattia , "yea it's deffs not " i rolled my eyes watching them . "remember what i said about open mind " taylor said and i sighed "okay fine " i said .

mattia walked over to us , "whats up " mattia said , "i see josh is still alive and in one piece " i said to him looking over at josh , "yea when i went back to the room he wasn't there " mattia shrugged , "i thought you were going to kairi them, " i asked , "nah i couldn't let him get away with hurting you but apparently he was smart enough to not come to the room " he said . i just looked up at him and shook my head before walking ahead with the group

***

mattia's pov

it was day 3 of the camp and i was sitting talking to taylor , "man i've never wanted anyone this badly before " i said putting my head in my hands , "then apologize for being a dick and ask for another chance " she said , "i'm gonna but i wanna speak to kairi , vic and ale first i can't keep it a secret anymore " i said , "maybe ask kels first before you tell everyone you're a simp" taylor said and we both laughed .

i walked out onto the patio area , it was snowing lightly kelsey was sitting on one of the chairs taking videos of the snow . "hey ferb" she said , "hi sweetheart" i said smiling a little . "listen i wanted to speak to you " i said . "what's up " she asked putting her phone down . i shifter nervously , "uhm i'm sorry for how crappy i treated you that night , i was a dick and honestly i was just so scared of my ego getting hurt which was dumb and i was wondering if i could get a second chance " i said slowly . she seemed taken aback , "tia you honestly didn't have to ask for a second chance we're both simps for each other it was bound to happen " she said giggling a little , "nah i had to ask to show you how serious i am about you but also because i wanna tell kairi , alejandro and vic " i said . "vic already knows , taylor kinda let it slip " she said . i rolled my eyes "well okay then lll just tell ale and kairi " i said . "do you want me to be there when you do " she asked , "rather not " i said thinking about what i was going to say .

***

i sat down next to kairi and opposite alejandro the next day and joined them in speaking about class work and stuff , "so i wanna speak to you guys about something " i started and the looked at me . " i think i kinda like kelsey " i said but they both never responded they just looked at each other and then back at me , "i'm really sorry i'm only mentioning it now i just feel really bad because i know you both kinda like her " i added . "bro we've been waiting for you to say something ever since the party because two people don't fight light that unless they have feelings for each other " ale said , "and we knew she liked a you already " kai added . "so you guys are cool with it ?" i asked , "yea bro wtf we want the best for you " ale said and kairi nodded along . i was honestly surprised at how they reacted to all this but they're my best friends i should've known them better .

***

kelsey's pov

it was the last day of winter camp and we were all loading our bags into our cars to go home , i was standing and talking to taylor when mattia walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder , i guess we've been more public about liking each other lately but everyone still giggles when they notice . "imma go get my last bag" taylor said after a bit and the proceeded to go back inside .

"i can't wait to get home so that we can chill again " mattia said letting go of my shoulder and standing in front of me . "me too " i said smiling . i was beyond happy , the boy in front of me honestly had my whole heart . "i'll see you when we get back drive safely " he said leaning down and kissing me lightly on the cheek , "you too tia " i said .

***

after about an hour i finally got back into town and dropped taylor off before heading home . i was exhausted and couldn't wait to cuddle with mattia and just watch netflix , he texted me to say he'd be over in about another hour . i got home and dropped all my bags as soon as i got inside , " mommy i'm home " i yelled i missed my mom so much , she came running out of the kitchen and embraced me in a hug . "i missed you so much , i made some of your favorite pasta come eat " she said and i instantly cheered up .

***

"so how was camp " she asked , "it was really good , mattia and i sorted all the drama out " i said , i had told my mom that we had a bit of an argument and ended things. "i'm glad to hear so are you guys back together now " she asked putting a fork full of pasta in her mouth . "yea i guess " i giggled , "how was work this week ?" i asked . "really good about that i didn't wanna text you about it but i got a promotion " she said , "that's great " i said jumping up to hug her , "yea and we're gonna be moving to LA too" she said and my excitement instantly dropped .

authors note

hello everyone 💋

just wanted to let you know i start fashion school again tomorrow so i might not update for a few days because i'll be adjusting to "normal " life again , i'm honestly terrified but we'll just pray for the best ❤️

thanks again for all the support on this book ,
only a couple more chapters before it's done and we can start with a foreign exchange 3

i hope you all are still staying safe
i love you
- han 💋