chapter 17

today was halloween , josh and a couple other boys from the football team were throwing a house party to celebrate .

"kelsey are you sure about these costumes "vic said looking in the mirror . "100%" i said smiling as i put mine on . "well i mean if mattia didn't regret his decisions already i'm sure he's going to now " taylor added as she did her make-up . "i'm definitely not wearing this for him , maybe for someone else but definitely not his dumbass" i said .

mattia's pov

"alejandro i'm not dressing up " i snapped . "dude it's halloween " he said , "you're lucky i'm even going to this fucking party" i said . alejandro just rolled his eyes , he was dressed up as a "vampire " and by vampire i mean he was wearing a white shirt unbuttoned slightly , black jeans and fake fangs . kairi just threw on a floral print shirt some shorts and a Lei trying to be someone from hawaii . i just put on a a jeans , white hoodie an denim jacket.

"can we go now " i said rolling my eyes . "yea yea" ale said fixing his hair for the hundredth time . i took my keys and went to sit in the car . "why are you in such a crappy mood " kai said getting into the front seat . "no reason " i said brushing him off .

we got to josh's house and walked in , we were pretty early because all the soccer boys were helping the football guys set up and stuff . i walked straight to the kitchen and poured myself a drink , it was going to be a long night .

***

"mattia how's it going man " josh said as he walked over to greet . "what's up " i said nodding in his direction. "look i just wanted to clear the air because i don't want bad blood between us " he started i just looked at him and took a sip of my drink . "what" i snapped . "so kelsey told me about what happened and i just wanted to check if you guys are still together or " he said . i clenched my jaw , i can't believe she's tell him about what happened . "yea we are , we sorted everything out so we're back together " i lied . "ahh all good man " he said .

when suddenly kelsey and the girls walked in , no fucking way . playboy bunnies , of all the things they could've come dressed up as it had to be this . "wow you let your girl dress like that " josh said looking in her direction . "my girl can wear whatever she wants because i can break your jaw " i snapped before drinking the last of what was in my cup and walking away .

kelsey's pov .

i looked around the party, "i'm gonna get us a a drink " vic said walking away in alejandro's direction. "hmm she's thirsty but not for drinks "taylor said giggling .

i spotted josh standing on the other side of the living room . he looked up at me i waved which he returned with a smile . "i'll be back " i said to taylor and she just smirked .

i walked over to josh "hey handsome " i said . "hey " he said a little off . "this is a pretty great party" i said trying to recover . "uhm yea , thanks look i'll be back in a couple minutes "he said almost nervously. "uhh okay " i said as he walked away . i stood there alone for a couple second confused before laughing to myself . man okay then .

i walked over to where taylor was talking to the boys . "what's up bunny , you look down " mattia said as i sat down . "i need a drink " i groaned putting my head in my hands . "here " he said handing me his cup . i looked up at him , "thanks " i said cautiously . i downed the drink before handing him the cup back . "what's wrong though " taylor whispered to me when mattia left to refill the cup . "josh is acting weird and now so is mattia " i said eyeing them both . "maybe confront josh and ask him " taylor said . i just looked at her and then back at josh . "lemme get some more liquid courage and then i will "i said . she looked over at me , "just be careful " she said . she was right i never drank and whenever i did things always got a little funky .

i walked over to where mattia was standing pouring a drink , i picked up the tequila bottle and poured myself a shot before downing it . "woah there princess " he said watching me . i just rolled my eyes before walking over to josh .

"can i speak to you " i said and the boys around him slowly walked away . "what's up " he said almost looking over my shoulder. i turned around to see mattia looking at us . "what's going on with the two of you " i asked and he almost sighed . "kels , i'm just not someone who gets in the way of a relationship " he said and i furrowed my brows . "what are you talking about " i asked . "you and mattia , he said you guys were back together " he said . i could feel my anger rising . i took a deep breath , "uhm josh i'll be right back" i said overly calm .

i turned around and watched all the blood drain from mattia's face . "what the fuck is wrong with you " i practically yelled and within seconds taylor and josh were both next to me . "what are you talking about " mattia said . "kelsey not now" taylor said . "nah i wanna do this here , since you were so worried about me going after you for clout let me make this crystal clear for you " i said and his eyes went wide . "kels " i heard taylor beg again but i was too far gone .

"i don't want you , your clout , or your simp ass that no one sees . you're just a self centered asshole that has no regard for anyone's feelings and honestly you and jenna were made for each other " i snapped .

after the words left my mouth i felt instant regret . i looked up to see mattia clenching his jaw trying to contain his anger , looking around seeing everyone's eyes on us as well as a few cameras recording . that's when i knew i fucked up .

"maybe if you stopped fucking any guy who showed you attention you would've never found yourself in this situation " he said lowly before turning to walk away

authors note

hellooo everyone

thank you sm for the love again .

can we get this chapter to 40 votes then i'll put the next one up . 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

also is 365 days worth watching ? 👀 like i've seen the small pieces of the movie on tiktok but what are your guys thoughts ?

love y'all
- han 💋