chapter 15

i drove over to mattia's house and pulled into the drive way and texted him to say i'm outside .

"do you need help with anything " he said and i almost jumped he chuckled . "uhm nah i'm good " i said grabbing the bag i packed and locking my car . "hi tia " i said hugging him , "hey sweetheart i'm sorry you had to leave so early last night " he said returning the hug.

"it's okay did you guys at least sort everything out " i asked , "yea i called her earlier and we spoke it out " he said closing the door as we walked into the house .

"your house is so quiet when no one else is home " i said , he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder , "not for long " he said carrying me down to his room .

***
⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

"stop playing kels " he said , "whyyy" i practically whined as i kissed his neck, we've been watching netflix for the last couple hours before we started making out . "don't you like " i asked pulling back to look at him. "no no baby i do " he said pulling me in for a kiss . "you called me baby " i smirked and he rolled his eyes . "then what's wrong " i asked pouting , "i kinda like it a bit too much " he said and i raised my eyebrow "matti isn't that the point " i sighed . "fuck kels what i'm trying to say is you're just so good and pure and innocent i don't wanna fuck this up i wanna do this right because i care about you" he said and i practically melted . "tia that's honestly the cutest thing anyone might've ever said to me " i said kissing him again i moved down to his neck and the to his ear "but i'm everything but innocent " i said lowly before looking at him . his face twisted in confusion. i climbed off his lap and pullled down his sweats down with his boxers . his length hitting his lower stomach , i mean i'm not surprised homeboy does give off major big dick energy , i'm just happy he lives up to it.

i lick gently at his tip while looking up at him , confusion still spread across his face mixed with lust. i took the rest of him into my mouth  slowly until i couldn't anymore gagging slightly . i moved my head up and down while pumping what i couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand . his fingers reached to my head pushing it down further until i felt him twitch in my mouth knowing he was close "fuck baby" he groaned as his eyes rolled back . i continued to suck him off until he came in my mouth i swallowed sitting up and watching him ride out the rest of his orgasm .

"you good baby" i asked biting my lip and he looked at me with hooded eyes. "best fucking head ever" he said  . i smirked "not bad for a good , pure and innocent girl " i said mocking him . he pulled his pants and boxers back up . "so i'm gonna assume that you're not a virgin " he said looking at me , "nope haven't been since the end of freshman year " i said .

"i like that your lowkey not innocent " he said pinning me down and kissing me , "was he good " mattia asked , "who ?" i asked , "the guy you fucked first " he asked lowly  "yea i mean i guess " i said a bit awkward . mattia just smirked , he kissed down my neck and i let out a small moan "so you're not innocent and you seem overly cocky " he started "let's see how cocky you are " he added tugging on my sweats pulling them down with my panties .

he flipped us over so that i was on top sitting on his lap . i looked down at him nervously but tried to play it off "i mean i'm cocky cause i'm good " i shrugged . his finger grazed against my clit causing me to let out a whimper he smirked sitting up to kiss my neck. he slipped one finger inside me while his thumb rubbed my clit . "fuck mattia" i moaned into his ear tugging on his hair slightly . "baby this is only one finger what's going to happen when i fuck you " he said lowly pulling back to make eye contact . he smirked before slowly sliding the finger out and inserting a second quickening the pace . "f-fuck" i moaned. his kissed trailed up and down my neck leaving a couple marks along my collar bone while still maintaining his speed . "baby" i whimpered . "yes angel " he whispered into my ear. "i'm gonna cum " i barely got out , it honestly sounded more like a scream. mattia chuckled "then cum " he said picking up the pace slightly. i felt the all too familiar knot forming my stomach seconds before releasing all over his fingers . i sat on his lap breathlessly , he brought his fingers up to his mouth sucking them slightly . "hmm" he practically groaned . he grabbed my neck pulling me closer so that his mouth was inches from my ear " i really want to fuck the shit out of you but i'll wait for now " he said before pulling back and smirking at me .

i got up and decided to go shower , when i was done i stood looking in the mirror , if that was what his fingers could do ... my mind trailed of thinking about all the other possibilities , while biting my lip . "whatchu thinking about " he stood leaning against the door smirking . i looked at him in the mirror " you " i said and returned the smirk before walking over and kissing him .

***

we ordered pizza and now we're watching some mob movie that mattia wanted to show me . he's laying on my chest while i played with his hair .

i took my phone out and started recording unfortunately for me the flash was on  he turned around and pouting and squinting because of the bright light . "baby" he said softly . "yes tia " i said , "can you stop recording and come cuddle with me properly " he said . he looked so adorable. i stopped recording . "you're such a cutie but such a simp imagine your whole fandom seeing this " i chuckled watching the video again .

"why would you say that " he said and shot up . "what do you mean " i said looking at him confused "i honestly thought you were different you're just after clout like everyone else " he snapped . i furrowed my brows "mattia you're joking right " i said giggling . "oh you think it's funny " he said , "no , why would i want clout ? that's the major reason i never liked you for so long clout annoys me " i snapped back "miss me with that bullshit " he said . "you're honestly so dumb , i can't believe you'd accuse me of that "  i stood up walking to grab my bag . "since you think i'm so much like everyone else , i'll be like them and leave " i said before picking my bag up and leaving .

i got to my car and honestly i kinda expected him to have tried to stop me but nothing .

authors note

hi guys ❤️

thank you so for all the love , votes and comments i really appreciate it

let's get this chapter to 30 votes for the next one 👀

love ya
- han 💋