Chapter 4

I broke away from the kiss and smile , "I'm sorry if that was forward I-" he said before I stood on my toes and kissed him again . "Thank you again for the great night " I said opening my door and he smiled before walking away .

I closed the door and stood with my back against it , I kissed Alejandro. Fuck .

My alarm rang through my room the next morning , thank the lord it's Friday , this has honestly been one of the most exhausting weeks of my life .

I had no intention of looking attractive today so I just put on some sweats , a hoodie and my Air Force . I roughly curled my hair and then headed downstairs to see that my mom had already left for work but she left a note telling me to be home for dinner.

Taylor texted me to say she had to go to school earlier for a cheer meeting so I had to drive myself .

***

"Class this is just a reminder about your first test next week Monday " miss Smith said , Mattia turned around to me , " are you ready for the test loser " he asked , "Yea Ale's been helping me out a lot" I said smiling and he almost seemed irritated . "I'm sure he has " Mattia said before turning to face the front again . I was highly screwed for this test , nothing Ale told me has been helping so I hope me studying will be enough .

After physics I went to my locker to get my history textbook when I could sense someone's presence . I turned around to see Alejandro, " hi " I smiled , butterflies erupted in my stomach , I was oddly happy to see him . He leaned down and I immediately thought he was going to kiss me so I started stressing out but instead he just kissed my cheek , "hey angel " he said . "What's up " I asked trying to play off all my weird emotions and closing my locker.

"You owe me another date" he said as we started walking down the halls , a couple people were staring because this was definitely an odd site to see . "Yes I do " I said , " well there's this party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me ?" Alejandro asked , "sure id love to " I said smiling. "Cool , uhm I have to get to class but I'll see you at lunch " he said awkwardly . I laughed at him a little "okay Alejandro " I said blowing him a kiss .

I sat down in history next to Jenna , "we haven't hung out alone in forever we should do something tomorrow afternoon " I said , "I can't we're going to the city to visit my uncle " Jenna said , "okay what about tonight ? Come over for dinner and to chill my moms been asking about you " I said and she smiled "okay cool , I'll just come home with you if that's all good ?" Jenna asked , "Yea sure" I said . I purposely didn't mention the second date with Alejandro to her because i didn't want her to annoy me about if I like him or not .

***

Jenna, my mom and I all had dinner together and it was really nice , it reminded me of older times before high school got super busy and complicated .

After dinner Jenna and I were chilling in my room when Taylor FaceTimed me .

Me :
What's up

Taylor :
What's this I hear about you and Ale going to Hectors party together

Jenna looked over at me in confusion

Me :
Where'd you hear this

I laughed nervously

Taylor:
Matti and I were FaceTiming a couple minutes ago and he told me that Ale told him

Jenna:
How didn't I know about this

Taylor:
Oh hey Jenna