THIRTY SIX

It's been a couple of weeks since I told Jeremiah that I was pregnant. Today I have semi-finals to take and Spring Break is coming up. I want to fly back in to Atlanta to share the news with my Mom. I dont want to tell her over the phone.

  I got out of my bed and slipped on my a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Then put on some Nike slides and headed out of my apartment to campus. I was also thinking about getting a new car. I have been looking at a Impala or a charger. When I pulled up to my campus I was surprised to see Arianna and Jeremiah standing there. "Hey, what y'all doing here?" I asked them while slipping my bag over my shoulder. "We just wanted to with you good luck with your finals today." Arianna cheered while handing me a cup of coffee. "And I wanted to see my babies before you went into the building." Jeremiah bit his lips then gave me a long kiss on the lip. I gave him a big smile then waved Arianna bye as I walked towards the building that my class was in. Hopefully this doesnt take long.

Once I finished my test I placed it on my professors desk and exited the auditorium. "Hey Serenity!" Sharia shouted as she ran up to me in her Spirit Squad uniform. "I haven't seen you at any practices what happened?"She asked me looking genuinely upset. "Oh, I'm sorry the I actually forgot about it. But now I actually cant be apart of it. For like 9 months or so." I told her. She looked down at my belly then back up at me confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. I stared at her waiting until she got it.

"Oh,...OH!"She shouted. "Congratulations!" Sharia shouted while jumping up and down. "Okay thank you, Calm down girl." I spoke trying to ease her . "When will the shower be I can get the girls to plan the whole thing." She said excitedly. "Um, that sounds nice but I want it to be just family. Like a kickback sort of thing, but with baby stuff." I told her. "Whats a kickback?" She asked me. "I will tell you later bye." I waved her bye and walked away towards the parking lot. Who the hell doesn't know what a kickback is?

Once I got home I threw my shoes off and laid on my couch resting my eyes. Well atleats I tried to but then I felt the urge to throw up but my slow ass didn't make it to the toilet. I threw up all on my floor. "Ughh." I moaned then went to get clean up supplies. Then someone decided to knock on my door. "WHAT!" I shouted annoyed. "Who the hell is you whatin, you better open this damn door woman." Jeremiah spoke through the door. I opened the door for him then went to get clean up supplies. "Damn!"Jeremiah shouted as he covered his nose. "Blame your children." I told him then instantly regretted it. "Children?" Jeremiah repeated after me. He started at my for a while then fell back on my floor.

I know this nigga did not just faint....

I quickly cleaned the vomit off of my floor then went to brush my teeth. And between all of that this nigga was still passed out on my floor. I walked into the kitchen and got a couple filled with hot water then went to splash it on him. "What the fuck man, you know I can't swim!" He shouted while getting off the floor. I shrugged then went to put the cup in the stink. "For real tho? Children?" He asked me while laying back on the couch. "Yes nigga. As in two." I told him while holding up two fingers.

"Damn how many times did I nut in you." He shook his head. "Shut up." I slapped his chest then laid back on him. "Guess what?" He mumbled while wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head on my chest. "What?" I asked him while running my fingers through his hair. "I read this article that said pregnant women give the best head." He spoke but his voice was a bit deeper than usual. "I'm hungry." I mumbled. "What that got to do with what I just said?" He asked me while running his hand up and down my thigh. "Get me some food and then I will think about what you just said." I yawned then leaned back away from him. "Boneless teriyaki and shrimp fried rice with a Strawberry lemonade coming right up." He said then hopped up off the couch and rushed out the door. I laughed at his foolishness then leaned back and rested my head. I could get used to this.

______

It's been forever since I've updated I'm sorry😭 what do y'all think about Serenity being pregnant with twins?