TWENTY

Serenity POV(kind of third person to)
_________________________________

"Cmon August"Serientys mom whispered to the 2 year old as they both entered her room quietly.

"One...Two...Three.."

"HAPWY BIRTDAY TO YOUUU"August tried his best to sing to his older sister.

"Ughhrm"Serenity mumbled as she lifted herself from her bed."Happy birthday Baby"my mom told me as she gave a kiss on my head.

"Thanks mom"Serenity mumbled while wiping her eyes. "So baby what's your plans for today?"Her mom asked her.

"I was just going to go to the mall and buy some clothes then spend the rest of the day with you guys."She shrugged. "Seeing as I don't really have any friends....."

"Oh none sense, me and August are gonna come with you to the mall and you can buy anything you want then we are gonna all go to dinner"

"But your father and shenika are coming to dinner sadly, and I invited your friend Evan"

"Esteban"Serenity corrected her.

"Whatever, now go get ready before your breakfast gets cold"

____________________________________

One time for the birthday chick
Two times for the birthday chick
Three times for the birthday chick
Go ahead if it's your birthday chick
Get up if it's your birthday
If you a bad, bad chick and it's your birthday
G'on head and f-it up in the worst way
If you a bad, bad chick and it's your birthday
G'on ahead and f-it up in the worst way
C'mon, one time for the birthday
Two times for the birthday
Three times for the birthday
It's you baby, it's your birthday
Ye

Me and my little cousins danced to Birthday Chick in the backyard while my dad was barbecuing and my mom was asking Esteban a million questions.
"So, your Italian or are you Hispanic"She asked him while sipping on her coke.

"Yes ma'am I am Italian" Esteban grinned.

"Say something"

"Sei bellissima" Esteban said making my mother blush. She didnt know what he said but it sounded like he said something flattering and he did.

"Happy birthday baby"My dad came up to me and gave me a hug. "I have a surprise for you,close your eyes"

I felt a card in my hand and I opened my eyes and saw that he gave me a 500 dollar gift card to Forever 21. "Omg thank you so much!"I jumped up and down.

"Your welcome"He laughed. "Sista!"My little brother august screamed as he tried his best to run. He smiled showing off his gap between his two front teeth and held up a drawing.

 He smiled showing off his gap between his two front teeth and held up a drawing

"I draw this for you"Augst smiled then handed me the paper. "Aw, Im going to hang it up right above the mirror in my room so I can see it everytime I wake up"

"YAY"He shouted then started jumping up and down. "Calm down Aug" My dad told him.

"Bae, I need to go my docotor called me and said there are some things I hneed to go over about the surgery"Shanika said while walking over to us.

"Surgery? what you need surgery for?"My dad asked her.

"You remmeber I told you I was getting my ass and my tittys done"She smiled.

"Oh, I thought you was just playing about that"He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"But dad you cant leave, we haven't even cut the cake yet"I told him while doing the puppy eye thing.

"Im sorry baby girl, I will call you lat-"

"You know what leave, and don't call me either, since she is more important than your daughter go and dont fucking come back ever"I yelled then walked back into the house.

go awffffff sis (what I was thinking)

I sat down on the couch and layed my head in my hands. "You ok Serenity?"I heard Esteban ask me s he sat down besides me and rubbed my back. "

"I will be if you tell me that your family is worse than mines"I joked. "Well my mom and dad can't be around each other for more than 5 minutes without arguing"

"I take back what I said"

"Mhm, come on let's go"Esteban said then grabbed my hand and led me back outside. Turns out my father and shanika were still here.

"Serenity im sorry I didn't mean to ruin your party, me and shanika are going to stay and enjoy the rest of your day"My dad told me while smiling.

"And shanika agreed on this?"I asked him. "Of course"Shanika said while grinding her teeth together.

I knew she didn't but that's alright. We all stayed in the backyard dancing and having fun. A few minutes later it was time to eat. My mom set up a buffet thing it had fried chicken, cornbread, green beans, mac'n cheese, sweet potato pie, candied yams, rolls, hot wings, fries and for drinks we had coke, water, sprite, and Fanta. After we all sat down and ate it was time for everyone to start going home. I went into the kitchen to put away left overs but there where none. I gave my dad one last hug and I was able to sneak a kiss in with Esteban without him noticing.

Long story short, my birthday was better than I expected it to be. And I'm officially 18, the only thing I have to do now is Graduate and get my diploma. And bitch guess what....I GOT INTO UCLA! I'm moving to California once summer is over.

It's going to be a whole new chapter for me....I'm so excited I hope you are to💋.....

______________________________________

y'all hate me, I already know but I'm making a sequel but don't worry I'm not ending the book just yet. Serenity still got some shit to figure out before the summer is over with.

Anyways I appreciate the huge amount of reads and votes I've been getting. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart even though I'm a shitty writer.

Until next time..

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Not edited