TWENTY SIX

𝑅𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓎 𝟥 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜
___________________________

"Oh Esteban! Aren't you excited for your engagement party?" Estebans mother shouted in his ear through the phone. "Of course mamma but don't you think that it's too son? Catalinà and I have only been together for a year and I'm only 16" Esteban responsed to his mother while digging in his back pocket searching for the key to the door of the apartment that him and Catalinà shared.

His father thought it was best for them to get used to living together. So he bought an apartment for them to live in together. "Mother I have to go, I'm at home and I want to get some dormire before tomorrow" Esteban spoke then hung up the phone. Once he stepped into the apartment he shut the door and kicked his shoes off.

He walked further into the apartment and then stopped because he had thought he heard moaning sounds coming from the bedroom. He walked down the hallway and stood in front of the door of the bedroom.

He opened it and was shocked to what he saw. His best friend Emiliano was having sex with his girlfriend Catalinà. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"Esteban shouted startling them and making Catalinà shove Emiliano off of her. "Esteban please it's not what it looks like"Catalinà shouted while wrapping herself in the bed sheets. "BASTARDO, TI AMMAZZO E TI SPEZZO IL COLLO!" Esteban shouted in Italian while trying to get to Emiliano. Catalinà grabbed him by his arm making the sheets what were covering her body fall down. Esteban shoved her off of him making her fall onto the ground. "I trusted you, I loved you...I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU ASKED OF ME! AND YOU SLEEP WITH MY BESTFRIEND?"He shouted at Catalinà with his voice breaking at the end. "I'm so sorry Esteban plea-"

"Stay away from me"Esteban spat then pulled the engagement ring off his finger through it on the ground and left.

________________________________________

Poor Esteban😭why she do him like that?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Not edited